Space

"Shit shit shit! SHIT!" L.G. Yelled, "everyone pack your stuff we're moving!" He said over the radio putting his stuff in empty boxes, "What why? What happened?!" Adam said over the radio, "no time to explain dude just pack your stuff!" L.G. yelled. L.G. Ran to the living room to wait for everyone, an hour later the whole crew arrived "ok L.G. we're here why the hell did you make us pack!?" TJ said in a tone, " Well uh I might of— pissed off the avengers.." L.G. looked at the floor, they didn't believe him. "FINE! God, ok I'm the time god's son and time keepers found out and now they are going to make follow his footsteps!" L.G. Tried to hold back his tears, everyone stood in shock not knowing how to take in the news, L.G. Opened a portal that looked like the inside of a space ship "ok this is our new home we'll have to make it work ok." L.G. Walked through the portal. Everyone followed him in to ship looking in amazement of how big the space ship is, kid tugged on L.G.'s jacket, L.G. Looked at kid giving him a slight smile, kid hugged him and then ran off the pick a room. L.G. walked around the ship trying to pick the perfect room for him, he started to mumble to himself since he couldn't find the good room, all the other rooms were storage rooms or just small closets, he regrets giving the large room to Ly for all his inventions,he kinda regrets it but it's what a good friend would do. He stumbled on a door that had a name that was slowly faded he opened the door it was a perfect sized room he scanned the room "yeah this is more like it!" he said closing the door behind him, he opened a small window in mid air and pulled out a bed along with a blanket and pillows. Placed them carefully then collapsed onto his bed. Finally his own room. Next morning he got up and started to decorate his room firstly with the door grabbing some stickers putting his name on the door, he went back in his room to decorate the inside first he put up glow in the dark stars that came with planets on the ceiling he started putting up all his photos on the wall, he reached in one of the boxes looking for more to put up but fines a strange orb wrapped in cloth. He carefully removed the cloth then a hollow gram opened up the time god and the creator! "18 no one shall ever know that your my son." The hollow gram of the time god said, then the creator started to speak "18 your new order is to find a way to destroy you memory without damaging yourself on the outside, Sir Adam will examine everything and tell your new name." Then the hollow gram disappeared. L.G. narrowed his brows and put the cloth back on the orb, "ok time...time to wake up the gang." L.G. said putting on a fake smile.