Plan X

It was time for plan X, everyone was ready to raid the time kings mansion L.G. Was counting on Ly to put the code in "Alright everyone get in position." L.G. Commands, L.G. Gives Ly an invisibility suit to use as they all invaded the mansion the Time god had guards sound the alarm, "Alright my wonderful project let's give a job to do." The Time god said opening a capsule that had one of the Time gods greatest guard in it. As the guard followed the Gods order everyone was doing what they were told Kaniko and her team defeated the other guards while Chris and his team were busy trying to figure out how to shut off the cameras and the alarm Ly was having trouble finding where to put the code in then he heard a crash behind him he looked behind him for a quick look then he saw the guard who looked oddly familiar, Ly ran away as fast as he could away from the guard while he was running he found the control center that's where he has to put the code in! "everyone I found the control center is everything ready yet?" Ly asked prepared to put the code in. "Almost Ly we are still trying to shut off the alarm." Chris said pulling out a purple wire, meanwhile with L.G. He looked at his watch that was still attached to his left hand,he opened a portal to where the time god sits waiting for L.G. As he steps through the portal L.G. Stares at the time god with rage in his eyes.