Peter Parker [ Movie Night ☁️ ]

Y/N POV:

Classes had just ended, as I was walking to my locker Peter came up beside me. We spoke about our classes until we had reached my locker, I put away my belongings while Peter was explaining.. something. I didn't really understand anything he was saying. I turn around to an excited Peter, "I was also wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out tonight?", I smile "Yeah, of course. I'll have to drop by my place first though." He nods "Yeah okay, text me when you're on your way then, see you later." "Alright, see ya." He walks off, presumably to his own locker. I shut my locker and walk out the school doors.

Once I got home, I called out to my parents, 'Not here.' I thought 'They must still be at work.' I made it to my room and got changed into something more comfortable. After throwing my clothes in the wash, I walk into the kitchen and make myself a quick meal to keep me satisfied for at least the next hour. I grabbed a sticky note and quickly scribbled down 'I'll be at Peter's place, text me if you need anything.' I left the note on the counter and walked out the house, locking the door behind me. I messaged Peter letting him know that I was heading over. I put on my earphones and started walking over.

Once I had made it, I switched off my music and tucked my earphones into my pocket. I fixed up my clothes and knocked on Peter's door. I heard Aunt May call for Peter as the door opens. "Hey Y/N, Peter told me you would be on the way, he should be in his room." I thank her and walk up to Peter's room, before walking in I glance around the hallway, my eyes landing on a picture frame with a young boy and a stunning young woman in it. 'Must be May and Peter..' I thought. I smile to myself and turn to his door, I knock and hear "Come in" I open the door to see Peter on the floor playing Mario Kart, "Come sit down" I join him on the floor as he hands me a controller.

We were playing for about 2 hours until Aunt May came in. "It's getting late, would you boys like me to grab some takeout?" The older woman asked, Peter and I nod slightly. It seems like just then we had realized how hungry we actually were. May told us she'd be back soon and shut the door, Peter spoke up "We should probably do something else" "Yeah, my back's all stiff." I stand up and start to stretch my back. 

"We could watch a movie?" The brunette suggests, I nod in agreement "What were you thinking of watching?" "I don't know, but I'm sure we can find something entertaining on Netflix" He adds while fixing his bed, he sits against the headboard and gestures for me to join him. I hop in beside him, our bodies only being a few inches apart.

Peter grabbed the remote, flicking through multiple different genres and shows that were displayed on the television. "How about a horror movie?" I questioned, the other boy nodded in response with a small smile as he selected (Horror movie of choice).

After a short while, Aunt May knocked on the door softly before she walked in with a box of both mine, and Peter's favorite pizza. She set the box on our laps as we thanked her, she then bid us goodnight and silently left the room. I was the first to take a piece seeing that I hadn't eaten a proper meal in hours, Peter follows my actions after a few seconds. We sat there in silence, enjoying the pizza and watching the movie play.

Peter jumped in fear as a jump-scare played, fortunately closing the distance between us, he was really close and his hand was holding onto mine for comfort. He didn't seem to notice and I didn't want to say anything in fear it would make things awkward (And I really didn't want him to move away, but that's not important), so each time a jump-scare played, Peter would move closer and closer, finding someplace new to hold on to.

He looked so adorable hiding in my arms, I tried to focus on the movie but I just couldn't. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart began to race, I smiled as I watched the expressions he makes reacting to the movie. After 5 minutes of unknowingly staring at him, he looked up at me, I didn't even notice until he said my name. 

"Y/N.." We gaze into each other's eyes, neither of us daring to say anything else, his face moving closer to mine. I lean my head down at the same pace, I feel him tense up as our lips locked, he slowly gets more comfortable and starts to move his lips with mine. After a few seconds I slowly bring my head back, He looks back up at me and I see him softly smile, I smile back and hold him to my chest.

(869 words) - Owner 1 (Help from Owner 2)

Thank you for reading this book, we really appreciate it. Please let me know if there was anything you would want to be changed or written differently so I know for the next oneshot. Don't forget to send a request in, it would definitely help us with ideas.