Joseph Joestar [ I love you ☁️]

A/N:
This is my first ever time writing Jojo's bizzare adventure one-shots. I apologise if Joseph's ooc, it's been a hot minute since I've read the manga and watched the anime.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

It was a nice day in New York, Y/N was walking around the city aimlessly with some friends. Him and his group of friends walked over to the arcade, playing some games. Y/N's phone dinged, indicating that he had received a message. He pulled out his phone from his pocket, looking at the notification seeing that his boyfriend Joseph had texted him. The message that Y/N had gotten said 'Hey love, I'm near the arcade.  Are you nearby?'

YN's POV:
I smile a little, sending a text back 'Yeah, me and my friends are here right now actually. I was going to leave now and come find you.' I watched as the right hand bottom corner turned from 'delivered' to 'read' within seconds. When Joseph replied and gave me a spot to meet him, I said my goodbyes to my friends, heading off in the direction towards a small cafe that he sent me the address for.
End of Y/N's POV:

Joseph's POV:
I texted Y/N an address for us to meet up at. Soon enough, I had seen Y/N walk through the doors to the cafe as  I waved my hands a 'little'. "Y/N OVER HERE!" I yelled out.
End of Joseph's POV:

Y/N looked over at the Joestar, mentally face palming himself as he sighed a little. Yes maybe Joseph was a little loud and over the top sometimes but he is a great guy! Y/N loved him very much and he wouldn't change anything about him..besides how easy it is for him to get irritated and react violently to situations. But Y/N didn't blame him, half the people Jojo dealt with were complete idiots.

When Y/N arrived at the table, he gave the 6'5 ft giant a hug before taking a seat across from him with a small hum. "Hello Mr.Joestar, how are you doing on this fine day?" Y/N asked with a slight English men accent, playfully teasing the other male. "I'm doing well, what about you my fine sir?" Joseph responds, wiggling his eyebrows slightly as the two start laughing.

After a little bit, the two make their way home. Being greeted by Joseph's grandmother. "Grandma Erina!" The brunette spoke, immediately engulfing the elderly lady in a gentle bear hug as Y/N shuts the door behind him quietly. "Y/N did dear Joseph stay out of trouble today?" She asked, Y/N nodded a bit.

Y/N's POV:
I watched as Joseph hugged Erina, a small smile appeared as I hummed. Soon enough, Erina gave me a hug before she spoke. "OK, you two, don't get into any mischief." I laughed a little and glanced at Joseph.
End of Y/N's POV:

Erina soon left the two alone and went back over to the living room to read a book, Joseph running to his bedroom as Y/N followed behind before tackling the bigger boy onto the ground..or attempting to at least. 

Joseph's POV:
I watched as Y/N struggled to tackle me onto the ground. It was quite a funny and amusing sight to watch. Just to play with him, I fell to the ground dramatically with him on top of me with a laugh. "You're an idiot sometimes.." He muttered, causing me to laugh a little more. "You know you love me." I cooed.
End of Joseph's POV:

Both boys just sat there, looking at each other with soft and loving expressions. "In fact..I know I do. I love you very much, Mr. Joestar.." Y/N whispered, placing a small kiss on his forehead.

Word count: 604 words!
Written by: Owner 2