Keigo Takami [ Headcanons ☁️ ]

A/N: This was requested over on our Tumblr. I'm so sorry that it took me a while to get this out. My main priority has been studying and focusing on school for upcoming exams in the next month or so. I really hope you enjoy these headcanons, there are some fluffy and jealous ones!

Keigo Takami x fairy male reader

Thank you so much for all the support!!

________________________________________________________________________________

-You possessed healing powers that can mend minor injuries and ailments. Hawks sometimes returns from intense battles with scratches and bruises, and you lovingly tend to his wounds. Your gentle touch and healing energy help him recover quickly.

-Your larger wings provide a sense of comfort and protection for Hawks. Whenever he feels overwhelmed or tired, he nestles against your wings, finding solace in your gentle embrace. Your wings serve as a safe haven, shielding Hawks from the outside world and allowing him to relax and recharge.

-Keigo may get jealous when he sees you giving attention or affection to someone else. He craves your attention and validation and may act out or become distant when he feels it's being directed elsewhere. He may express jealousy by seeking your undivided attention or becoming clingy. All in the end it's sorted with a bunch of cuddles!

-Keigo is captivated by your larger wingspan. He admires the way Your wings unfold majestically, making them both look like a breathtaking masterpiece.

-He often traces patterns along the edges of your wings with his fingertips, marveling at their beauty.

-Despite his confident and carefree demeanor, Hawks can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy whenever he sees you getting close to someone else. He tries to hide his feelings behind a smile, but deep down, he wishes he could be the one making you laugh and smile.

-He loves to keep things lighthearted and playful. Hawks may occasionally pull harmless pranks on you to make you laugh and keep the relationship fun. From surprise tickle attacks to silly surprises, he knows how to bring a smile to your face.

- Hawks, in a loving relationship, becomes quite protective of you. Whenever he sees someone showing too much interest in or flirting with you, a surge of jealousy washes over him. He discreetly steps in, wrapping an arm around your waist or holding your hand tightly, silently asserting his presence and making it clear that YOU'RE off-limits to others.

-Hawks doesn't want jealousy to negatively impact his relationship. Instead, he views it as an opportunity for growth. He openly discusses his feelings with you, working together to find ways to build trust and address any underlying concerns. Your love for each other transcends jealousy, and it grows stronger as you both navigate these emotions together.

-Owner 2