Human!Monty Gator [Late Night Duties ☁️🌶️ ]

A/N: Here's the Monty fic as voted on! I hope this is fine. This is a lime, so it stops a little before the full on smut as I'm not comfortable going to those lengths right now. 

Y/N walked around, patrolling the rather darker side of the pizza plex. He had been given the position of being one of the night guards here. Knowing the history of all the other Freddy Fazbear franchises, he wanted to see if all the commotion over children going missing was real. Which he had soon learnt was pretty real, he experienced a not so nice encounter with Springtrap and a possessed Monty.

That night, the (H/C) haired male was backed against the wall by Monty, the other male looking at his boyfriend with a lustful expression. It was certainly a change of events when Monty started whining and whimpering about wanting to be railed right there on the spot.

Anyhow, he shrugged off that thought. Once his boyfriend returned to normal, it was a slightly awkward encounter. Ever since then, Y/N would tease the shorter male about it, loving his flustered face.

He headed towards Monty's attraction, wanting to go see what his lover was up to. He walked out of the elevator, glancing around, seeing Monty cleaning up some of the clubs. Y/N walked over, a sly smirk upon his face as he grabbed Monty's shoulder, pushing him against the wall gently.

Monty gasped, dropping the club in the process as he sucked in a breath, his cheeks heating up when he noticed how close the other was to him. "What yer' doin' here, scarin' me like that, idiot." He grumbled, his scarlet eyes keeping a strong gaze on Y/N through his star shaped glasses.

Y/N leaned in, chuckling softly. "I just wanted to come visit my boyfriend, have some fun with him. Is that such a crime..?" he whispered, his free hand keeping a tight grip on Monty's slim waist. He looked down at his neck, pulling his shirt to the side slightly, noticing his marks fading. He leaned in, kissing Monty's neck gently, biting at his skin gently.

Monty shook his head slightly, letting out a soft groan as he attacked his neck. He tilts his head to the side, allowing the other to do as he pleased. Small whimpers fell from his lips as he felt his boyfriend start to rub his crotch over his jeans. "Jesus christ, please baby..quit 'yer teasin'.." he mumbled slowly, already running out of breath.

"Beg for it, Darling~." His voice spoke out raspy, making Monty break out into a blush.

He leaned back into the wall as Y/N pressed up against him with a smirk, pulling back from his neck. "Please, please stop with 'yer teasin'. Do whatever you want, I won't complain..I swear by it." he responds, his voice slightly shaky.

"You're doing great..." he hummed lightly, Y/N unzipping the other's pants, holding onto the waistband of Monty's jeans, not pulling them down just yet. His free hand gripping his chin gently, pressing a passionate kiss against his lips whilst his other hand started to slowly slide his jeans off.

Monty stopped him for a moment, grabbing his hand gently. "There's bots and cameras everywhere..couldn't risk 'ya loosen 'yer job." he mumbled, leading his boyfriend to a room nearby. Once in the room, he was getting impatient, immediately kicking his jeans off, throwing them somewhere around the room. He couldn't care less right now, he was just desperate for his lover. He immediately started to undo Y/N's shirt, letting out a small huff, struggling with the buttons because of his longer nails. He definitely grew impatient as Y/N just stood there, amused watching as he struggled.

- Written by Owner 2