Budo Masuta [ Whispered Wishes ☁️]

A/N: Hi everyone! This was requested over on our Tumblr. This is a Budo Masuta x male reader. I hope you enjoy this :)

Budo had planned a mesmerizing surprise for Y/N. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting an ethereal glow across the sky, he hurriedly set up a blanket on the velvety grass, arranging plump and inviting pillows, adorned with delicate embroidery, around the yard. Like a constellation of stars, Twinkling fairy lights wrapped themselves around the surrounding trees, creating a whimsical atmosphere.

With bated breath, Budo called over Y/N. Y/N's eyes widened and his lips curved into a beaming smile as they beheld the enchanting scene that awaited them.

"Budo, what's all this?" Y/N gasped, his voice tingled with disbelief and excitement.

Budo's eyes gleamed with affection as he gently took Y/N's hand in his. "I wanted to do something special, solely for the both of us. A date night beneath the night sky."

They settled down on the plush blanket. The night sky, a sprawling canvas, revealed itself in all its glory, decorated with a bunch of stars, shimmering and pulsating with a brilliance that stole their breath away. Budo extended his arm, pointing towards the constellations, and Y/N followed his lead, tracing celestial formations with their finger tips, as if connecting the dots between their own dreams.

Y/N laughed softly. "Look, that one looks like a shooting star." He said, pointing to a particular bright star in the sky.

Budo chuckled, his eyes reflecting the starlight. "Make a wish." he whispered, his voice carrying the weight of promise.

Y/N closed his eyes for a moment, whispering his secret desires to the universe. Opening his eyes, he looked at Budo with a playful glimmer. "What did you wish for?" he asked mischievously.

Budo formed a thoughtful expression before answering. "I wished for a lifetime of these magical moments with you."

Y/N's heart swelled with warmth, and he leaned in closer, his breath mingling in the night air. "I wished for the same.." He confessed, his voice barely above a whisper.

Budo watched Y/N with a soft and tender expression. His eyes filled with an overwhelming sense of love, adorned with warmth and affection as he looks at Y/N, radiating a sense of appreciation. Budo's smile was genuine and heartfelt, reflecting his fondness for his boyfriend.

As a gentle breeze rustles through the trees, Y/N tightens his hold around Budo, pulling him even closer. Budo nestles his head against Y/N's chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

They lie in comfortable silence, basking in the peacefulness of the night. Budo's fingers gently caress Y/N's back, tracing soothing patterns that send shivers down his spine. He leans in, their lips meeting in a tender and passionate kiss, a symphony of emotions flowing between them.

They had seemed to lose themselves in the intoxicating taste of each other's lips, savouring the sweetness of the moment, time seeming to stand still.

Y/N broke the kiss, their foreheads gently resting against each other's. In the depths of their gaze, they find a silent promise - to be there for each other through thick and thin.

With a contented sigh, Y/N snuggles even closer to Budo, their bodies pressed against each other. They both listen to the symphony of the night, the gentle whispers of the breeze and the distant songs of nocturnal creatures creating a lullaby that lulls them into a peaceful slumber.

- Written by Owner 2