Dylan Lenivy [Haircut ☁️ ]

A/N: I'm so sorry for not posting, I happened to whip this up last night so I hope it's an okay read. Please give us requests as we are struggling to think of ideas. - Owner 1

Dylan's POV:

Lunch had finished and I was in charge of cleaning up the tables, just as soon as I put away some dirty plates I heard Kaitlyn call my name. I look over to her as she nudges me "Hey Dyl, have you thought about cutting your hair? It's gotten quite overgrown." I hadn't noticed until now, I lifted a hand and felt the hair that now fell down to my ears. "I never realized it had gotten this long" I shrug. Kaitlyn smirks as she lightly punches my arm "Maybe you could ask Y/N for a trim? The campers always go to him for haircuts." I feel my cheeks burn a little at the suggestion "Why not" I pause "do you know where he is?" "Pretty sure he's on dish duty-" "Thanks Kaitlyn" Kaitlyn playfully rolls her eyes and chuckles as I grab a few dirty glasses and rush to the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen, barely balancing the dishes until I feel a hand brush against mine, taking the weight off my arms. "Need a little help?" I hear Y/N giggle, I flush as I stumble my words "Yeah haha, I uh, I guess I took too many at once um" "I appreciate the help Dylan, but you know you could've just left them on the table outside the kitchen." I watch him walk to the sink, carefully setting the dishes in the sink. "Yeah I know, I just wanted to uh, come ask you something." Y/N hums as he takes the first plate and rinses it. "Well uh, I've noticed that my hair has grown quite a bit, and seeing that the campers come to you for help with their hair, I thought you could uh give me a small trim?" Y/N waits a second before responding "Yeah for sure, I'll meet you at your cabin at 7?" He looks over to me and I nod "I'll see you then" I walk out of the kitchen and bump into Kaitlyn, "Soo?" She coos "He said he'll do it"

I was currently in the radio shack playing some of my favorite tunes before talking on the microphone "Alright campers, we have a couple optional night time activities for you tonight, We have campfire stories with Ryan or if you prefer something quiet and chill, Abi has her art class open until 9:30. If these don't toot your horn, you're free to stay in your cabin until bedtime. Have fun campers and remember, 'What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger'" (I know there's nothing that actually says that kids got to choose what they wanted to do at night and nothing about Dylan announcing it but I just wanted to put it in.) I turn the microphone off and glance at the clock for the 20th time this hour, 6:52pm. I walk out the shack and lock the door behind me, continuing to the cabins.

I'm about to sit on my bed when I hear a knock at the door, I rush to it dusting my clothes before opening it. I feel my face warm up as I look at the boy holding a suitcase in front of me, "Is now a good time" His voice makes my heart skip a beat "Uh yeah, now's great" I stiffen as he walks past me and into the bathroom, he starts to set everything up and I take that as an opportunity to calm myself down. "Hey Dylan, everything's ready" he calls from the bathroom, I quickly scurry to the bathroom, and stand awkwardly waiting for him to tell me what to do. He smiles and gestures to the chair he had placed In front of the mirror, I quickly take a seat and he chuckles "How short did you want to go?" I feel his fingers glide through my hair, gently pulling it up. "I uh, um I just want an inch or 2 off all of it." I see my face redden. "Yeah alright, is that all you want?" He combs my hair back with his fingers "I uh, yeah. yeah that's all." He smiles and nods as he starts to part my hair pulling certain layers up to see how much to cut off. My knees buckle as I feel his hot breath hit the back of my neck, I look up at him through the mirror, cheeks burning harder as I watch his focused face. I can't help but to shiver at the feeling of his hands running through my hair and his breath kissing my neck, I let out shaky breaths as I try to keep my cool.

I feel him step away and I release a breath I didn't know I had been holding. He turns the chair around and now I'm face to face with his chest, he puts his hand against my jaw and turns it side to side, there is no way he can't see the heat on my face now. He does a few more cuts to the front bringing his face even closer to mine, I sweat as I now feel his breath against my lips, he puts the scissors down and runs his fingers through my hair again. My hands shake as I decide to just go for it, I smash my lips against his, grabbing the bottom of his shirt with my sweaty hands. I feel fear bubble inside me as he stiffens, but all that fear immediately gets washed away when he gently pulls the hair on the back of my head and brings himself closer. We only split apart once we couldn't hold our breaths any longer. He rested his forehead against mine and whispered "You don't know how long I've waited for that" I chuckled and leaned my head into his shoulder.

976 Words (Owner 1)