Simon 'Ghost' Riley [Overworked ☁️]

A/N: I felt like doing a shorter one this time, they're much easier to write lol

Simon could feel his eyes become heavier, forcing his eyes open every couple of minutes. There was something urgent he had to look into, it unfortunately took him longer than he thought it would to resolve it. He tore his eyes from the bright screen to the door ahead of him, when he heard a knock.

He released a breath at the sight of you walking in. "Hey Simon" Your voice was calm, he felt his shoulders relax. He muttered a small "Hey" before you reached your hands over his desk, a warm cup of tea now being placed on the right side of him. He looked from the tea to you as you walked behind him, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"Don't overwork yourself" You insisted. You hear an intelligible grumble before a low "I need to get this done." You sigh as you rest your head on top of his own. "I know" You place a quick kiss on his temple. "Just want you to take care of yourself." You slowly lean back up, getting off of him. "I'll come to bed soon, I promise" He murmured. You look down, watching his tired eyes follow your movements. You nod before placing a soft kiss against his lips. "Goodnight Simon" You whisper.

A/N: Everything I write is written at night so apologies if this doesn't make sense, I'm also running out of ideas for him so sorry if posts for him are slow.

- Written by Owner 1