Simon 'Ghost' Riley [Face-Paint ☁️]

It was early morning and you had been woken up to the sound of shuffling. Half-asleep, you sit up, watching as the blonde on the other side of the room sat down.

"Morning Simon" your scratchy voice making Simon turn. "Morning Luv" the sides of his mouth slightly curving up as he looks back to what he was doing. You notice the packaging of the face-paint he uses on the desk in front of him, and have an idea.

You wiggle out of bed and walk over to the blonde sitting down, stopping behind him. You run a hand through his hair and lower your face to his shoulder. You move your other hand over to the pallet of face-paint, hovering just above the brush. "May I?" You whisper. You hear a low hum before he turns the chair to face you.

You carefully pick up the brush after dipping it in, slowly bringing it to his face. Your free hand moves to Simon's cheek, holding it in place as you gently press the brush above his right eye. "Have I ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" He gives a little chuckle as his cheeks lightly redden "Yeah, I think once or twice" His words turning into a whisper. You hum and nod once in response, moving the brush over his now closed lid.

Simon softly smiles as you rub your thumb back-and-forth against his cheek "God, you're gorgeous" his eyes widen and look into your own love-struck ones. "Nonsense" he quickly looks away, cheeks reddening. "I mean it Simon, You're absolutely stunning." You slowly move his cheek, his eyes snapping back to yours. "There's no need to be shy, Love" You move to continue painting his face but a hand pulls your own away.

"Thank you, I-" He pauses and sighs, smiling up at you as he continues "I love you" You grin before leaning into him, placing a kiss against his ripped lips. You pull away and lean your forehead against his, whispering a low "I love you too Simon."

~~~~~

A/N: I tried another Ghost fic, again, if this isn't how you think he'd canonly act or if you think I've messed up somewhere, please let me know.

- Written by Owner 1