Denki Kaminari [Impress You🥀☁️]

TW: Mentions of death, burns and hospitals!

——————————————————————————————————

The last things that Kaminari had heard were the sounds of blaring sirens, and saw Y/N run over to him in a state of panic before slipping into an unconscious condition.

After a few hours of undergoing multiple blood tests and scans, Kaminari had finally woken up. He was very confused at first before everything came rushing back to him. He groaned, rubbing his head slightly, having a massive headache. The painkillers were definitely starting to wear off. He wasn't in good shape at all, it only took the blonde a few moments to realise he was hooked up to multiple machines, his body littered with bandages.

Y/N walked in, holding a warm cup of hot chocolate in hand. He saw Denki awake, immediately rushing over to him before gently placing a hand upon his forehead. "Kami, what were you thinking?" He asked, putting the cup down on the table.

"I was trying to impress you, did you not think that was impressive?" The other responds, pouting slightly as he reaches up and cupped Y/N's cheeks with his good hand.

"I don't want you going to extreme lengths that could cost you your life in order to try and impress me Kami, you know I love you so much. You impress me without even having to try to." Y/N smiled, leaning down and kissing his forehead gently.

The blonde's cheeks heated up as he maintained eye contact with Y/N, nodding a little in response. He lacked self-confidence when it came to his quirk. It was extremely powerful, he still hasn't mastered it yet. He gets frustrated when he hasn't seen any progress, whilst with his classmates they have already discovered their potential about their quirks. His brain still always short circuits after over using his powers, he had advanced a lot, he just didn't think it was good enough.

One of the nurses knocked on the door, walking in with some papers. "Did I catch you both at a good time?" She asked, Kaminari nodded and smiled slightly as Y/N took a seat on the chair beside his bed.

"I wanted to inform you Kaminari about your condition. I'm afraid you will not be able to participate in any sort of training or use of your quirk for a little while until your body fully heals. You will need to take it slow, you've got pretty bad injuries." She went quiet before speaking again. "If you do something like this again, you could possibly be putting your own life into danger."

The blonde sighed softly as he listened to the nurse.Y/N stood up, bringing a hand up to Denkis face as he cupped his cheeks gently. "Promise me you won't do something like that again?" Y/N spoke, Kaminari gave a small nod, leaning into his boyfriend's touch.

A/N by Owner 1: Thank you guys so much for over 8k views and 250+ votes, we really appreciate it!

-Written by Owner 2