Yandere-Kun [ Obsessed ☁️ ] part 2

As the remaining few periods of the school day ended, Y/N made his way out of his classroom and walked down the hallway to the lockers. When he arrived, he put his books away and grabbed out his bag before shutting his locker door as he made his way outside whilst waiting for Ayato.

Ayato's POV:
At the end of the day, I quickly scurried to my locker after being held back for some idiotic reason. Once I grab my stuff, I shut my locker door and quickly make my way outside before I glance around for my Senpai..there he is! My eyes land on the perfect boy. I smile and wave at him. "Y/N!" I called out and went over to him.
End of Ayato's POV:

Y/N's POV:
I look up from my phone, hearing my name being called out. I look to see Ayato not even a few metres away from me. I smile a little, my heart racing ever so slightly. I felt butterflies in my stomach, it was such a warm and fuzzy feeling. "Hey Ayato." I respond softly.
End of Y/N's:

The two boys begin to make their way out of school, starting to head over towards Ayato's house. After a bit of time, they soon arrived at his house. Y/N taking a moment as he glanced around the house. He still couldn't believe that he was spending time with his crush outside of school, let alone in his house!

Y/N took his shoes off, setting them to the side as Ayato does the same before he walked into the kitchen with Y/N following. "Make yourself at home Senpai. Would you like something to drink?" Ayato asked, Y/N nodding in response as he responded with "Yeah, just some water will be fine for me thanks." He smiled. Ayato filled the glass up with water before he placed it down on the counter as Y/N took some sips occasionally as they made small talk.

Some hours passed, the two boys were sitting on the couch, Laughing and talking happily to one another. Both of them are more in love with each other the minute goes by...Y/N couldn't help but stare at Ayato, his eyes slightly dilated. This is when Ayato noticed, he looked him dead in the eyes as he spoke softly. "So...is there anyone you like?" He asked, Y/N snapping out of his trance as he nodded a bit. "Mhm..what about you?" He responded, earning a nod also from Ayato.

Ayato's POV:
I tense up, slight anger ran through me when I heard his response. Who did Senpai like? Was it Osoro? That fucking bastard-. I keep myself calm. "Who do you like?" I asked, keeping myself together.
End of Ayato's POV:

Y/N's POV:
I listened to his question, suddenly raising a brow as I sighed a little bit. I took a moment before I spoke up. "I like you." Was all I said. I watched Ayato's cheeks grow redder in colour, a small chuckle fell from my lips. 'Cute..' I thought to myself.
End of Y/N's POV:

Ayato sat there, looking up from his lap as he smiled a little bit. All that anger and fear he held almost a moment ago faded within seconds when he heard Y/N's confession. "I like you too Y/N...very much." The raven male hummed contently.

Ayato's POV:
I just confessed to him- the one person who I loved most also has feelings for me as-well. I still don't believe it. Without hesitation, Y/N gently cupped my cheeks, placing his soft lips on mine. I rest my hands on his chest, smiling a little bit.
End of Ayato's POV:

Y/N's POV:
I kissed Ayato softly, slowly pulling back after a few moments as I looked straight into his dark eyes, a sudden wave of warmth hitting my body. Words couldn't describe how happy I was. I'd been waiting for this moment ever since I laid my eyes on him.
End of Y/N's POV:

Both Ayato and Y/N shared another tender kiss. The atmosphere is calm and quiet as the two boys cuddle close, Y/N whispering into Ayato's ear quietly. "I love you...so much.." Ayato smiled, looking up at the boy with a soft expression. "I love you more.." he muttered.

Both of them got their happy endings, well for the moment at-least.

Word count: 751 words!
__________________________________________________________
A/N:
Thanks for reading! This was the last part to this one shot :)
Written by: Owner 2