Dabi [ Headcanons ☁️ ]

A/N: This was requested by @LouisMayes , I hope you enjoy these. I'm trying my best to get back into writing, Owner 1's been fairly busy, and I've just been preparing to start getting back into school routine again. :)

________________________________________________________________________________

-Despite his rough attitude, Dabi can be a surprisingly kind and compassionate boyfriend. He zealously cherishes and guards those he loves, ensuring you feel secure and supported.                     

-Dabi can listen well. Despite not being the most chatty guy, he is always there to listen when you need it. He hears your worries and attends to them, sometimes lending a sympathetic ear and other times just being there.

-Dabi enjoys treating you to little, kind gestures of affection. He likes to make you smile and feel special, whether it's by leaving little notes for you to find throughout the day or surprising you with your favourite munchies.

-Dabi's protective nature extends to every aspect of your life. He values your safety above all else and will go to great lengths to protect you. Whether accompanying you to unfamiliar places, discreetly watching over you from a distance, or simply being ready to step in if any harm comes your way, Dabi's presence provides a sense of security. While his protective nature may sometimes seem overbearing, it comes from a place of genuine concern and love. Knowing that he would do anything to keep you safe gives you immense comfort and helps you feel secure in your relationship.

-He becomes more subtly affectionate when he's feeling jealous. He'll find ways to subtly show his possessiveness, like placing his hand possessively on the small of your back or pulling you closer to him in social settings. He wants to make it clear to others that you are off-limits and that you belong to him.

-Dabi's villainous life often necessitates secrecy and privacy, but when it's just the two of you, he lets his guard down completely. He reveals a softer side that only you get to see. He'll playfully tease you, share his aspirations, and unveil his vulnerabilities. These intimate moments strengthen the bond between you, allowing you to see a side of Dabi that few others ever do.

-He understands the importance of balance in your relationship. He encourages you to maintain your own personal interests and pursuits, even as he pursues his villainous activities.

-Dabi's villainous life often takes him to unique and hidden locations. He loves taking you on thrilling adventures to explore these hidden places together. From abandoned buildings to underground hideouts, each excursion brings a sense of excitement and novelty to your relationship.

-When it comes to your emotional well-being, Dabi is an unwavering pillar of support. He listens to your worries, fears, and dreams with unwavering attention and empathy. His understanding and compassion allow you to open up to him completely, knowing that he will provide a non-judgmental and understanding ear. Dabi is always there to offer advice or simply hold you close, reminding you that you're not alone in the challenges you face.

-Owner 2