Ayato Aishi + Taro Yamada [ Kidnapped By Obsession ☁️🥀 ]

A/N: Hello! This fic was requested over on our Tumblr! Thank you so much for this request, I absolutely enjoyed writing this fic, probably one of my favourites I've written yet. This fic is a little over 2.3k words, thank you for being very patient with me, this was delayed for a little while but I hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback is appreciated!

(I do not support yandev.)

!CONTENT WARNINGS!: Yandere simulator, Yanderes, Murder, Weapons, Blood, Violence and Kidnapping

Y/N arrived at school late, a few minutes after the bell had rung for break. He walked over to his locker, putting his bag away and grabbing out his bento box. Just as he shut his locker, Kokona popped up into his vision, a small smile appeared on the female's face. "Hi Y/N-Kun! I didn't see you in the morning so I figured you weren't coming to school today." she spoke softly, taking his hand in her own.

Y/N smiled in return as Kokona started to lead him towards the doors of the courtyard. "I slept in." he responds, chuckling softly as he pushes the door open, Kokona following after him as they stroll through the courtyard, eyes following the two. Well, more so Y/N. An extremely well known and popular guy at the school, he practically befriended everyone he knew. He was very charismatic and easy to get along with.

Kokona let out a small laugh, slowly letting go of his hand. Osana looked up, seeing Y/N had finally arrived. She groaned softly, seeing the purple haired female there besides him already. She huffed, turning to face Taro who was already watching the two approach them.

"Taro! She's always with him, practically a fly stuck to a spider's web. It sucks, I never get alone time with him without that idiot around." she whined lowly, referring to Kokona.

Taro locked eyes onto Y/N, he couldn't help but stare, completely blocking out Osana's whining and complaining. He could feel his heart race slightly, he couldn't take his eyes off him. He was absolutely perfect in every way, shape, and form. Whilst he was lost in thought, Osana grew increasingly irritated with her best friend, she shoved him harshly, Taro suddenly snapping out of his thoughts.

Kokona exchanged a friendly greeting with Taro, trying her best to greet the ginger. Meanwhile Osana snarled slightly, being completely impolite but still managing a quick 'Hello.'

Y/N greeted Osana with a happy expression, absolutely glad to see his friend after the weekend. Osana's demeanour changed within seconds as her friend acknowledged her. "Hi Y/N-Kun!" she spoke ecstatic, her mood being ruined when he turned his attention to Taro.

Taro smiled slightly, watching him. "Hello Y/N.." he said timidly, feeling his heartbeat pace faster. "Hello Taro, it's nice seeing you again." he spoke, giving a small nod.

The raven haired male's cheeks lit up, dusting a soft pink coat as Kokona and Y/N started to walk off, Osana walked after them, Taro shutting his book and following closely behind. "Can I come? It gets kinda lonely just sitting here." he hummed, finding some excuse to come with them.

Y/N gave a small nod of approval, Taro walked behind them, listening in on their conversation, trying to pick out the things on Y/N.

A few minutes beforehand, Ayato was propped up against the tree in the courtyard, stalking Taro as per usual. He didn't feel the same, not like he used to when stalking him, he wasn't lovestruck, he barely felt anything anymore for him. His heart wasn't running 100 miles an hour like it used to.

He was pulled away from his thoughts as he watched two new people enter his vision. He could recognise Kokona, but Y/N not so much. He had seen the other around school, but he didn't think much of him until now. His heart raced, feeling his cheeks heat up as he cupped them slightly, letting out a sound of frustration.