Jacob Custos [ Mucking Around 🎄☁️ ]

December 4th Christmas Special:

(Takes place before the events of The Quarry, You, Kaitlyn and Jacob are all childhood friends. It's in like Jacob's house or something.)

"I swear to god, if you don't stop singing I'm going to ram your head into the wall." Kaitlyn grunts as she leans into the couch, grabbing the pillows beside her and throwing them Jacob's way. "C'mon Kaitlyn" He starts "Tis is the season to be jolly" Kaitlyn groans as she pushes Jacob away.

You walk past the two, aiming for the kitchen. "Y/N!" Kaitlyn glares at you. "Get your gross, man child boyfriend off of me" "Hey!" Jacob whines. "And tell him to stop repeating those god awful Christmas songs." You smile as you gesture for him to come your way "Come here Jacob" Jacob sulks as he makes his way to you, you whisper in his ear as you grab the remote. "Finally" Kaitlyn chuckles. But her smile falters as she hears the volume rising. "I don't want a lot for Christmas!" You and Jacob start dancing together, belting the song. "There is just one thing I neeeeed!" "Oh my god stop" Kaitlyn shoves her head into the couch. Both you and Jacob giggle through the song, Kaitlyn finally giving in to the torture.

A/N: I don't know if I made Kaitlyn too mean, I feel like I can see her saying this but everyone sees her differently.

- Written by Owner 1