Yandere-Kun [ Obsessed ☁️ ] part 1

Quick A/N (Owner 2):
Hello! Owner 2 here, I just wanted to say thank you for taking your time to read our book so far. I want to quickly explain something about this one-shot. This one-shot mentions killing. In this, both Ayato (Ayano) and Y/N are Yanderes. I've made it so Osano (Osana) likes Ayato and where Osorō likes Y/N type of thing. Disclaimer the female rivals in this are males to fit the story.
Kohai= Underclass men/younger
Senpai=Upperclass men/older
__________________________________________________________
The rush of adrenaline coursed throughout Ayato's body, his thirst for killing his fellow rivals growing each time one of them interacted with HIS senpai. He balled his fists, watching Osorō talk with Y/N from afar. A small growl fell from his lips, he just wanted Osorō gone and for good in that matter. Y/N laughed a little, crossing his arms in response, trying to mimic the delinquent boy's moves.

This made Ayato furious, his mind completely fogged. All that was on his mind was ripping the delinquent apart, putting him back together, then ripping him apart all over. He stomped off, leaving the other two boys there.

Y/N's POV:
I was having a great time with Osorō, mocking him was one of my favourite things to do. It was funny watching him get all flustered from embarrassment..But I already miss MY Kohai dearly. What if he's with another girl..or guy even?!
End of Y/N's POV:

Y/N panicked slightly, looking at Osorō as he spoke softly. "Uh Osorō, I just forgot, I was meant to go meet up with someone. I'll talk to you later." He smiled, the blonde sighed and nodded. "Be safe Y/N." After the two said their goodbyes, Y/N left and set off to find his beloved Kohai. He walked around the hallways, coming to a halt when he suddenly heard Ayato's..but also Osano's voice? He hid around the corner, listening in on their conversation.

"Senpai! Where were you? You're late..again.." The orange haired boy mumbled, Ayato letting out a small chuckle in response. "Sorry, sorry. I got a little..caught up.." he muttered, his mind suddenly flashing back to the sight of both Y/N and Osoro laughing with each other and looking so happy. His face turned slightly pale, the thought of losing his Senpai, all cause of one stupid delinquent.

Osano blabbered on about how Ayato was late, whilst he himself was off with the fairies. He was suddenly pulled out of his trance when he heard nearby foot-steps fade, his eyes lingering over to the sound as he watched Y/N walk away, past him. He smiled a little, at this point staring the boy off as he walked into the distance.

"Senpai! Were you even listening?" Osano asked, slightly irritated. Ayato nodded a little and looked back at him. "Yeah. Hey I'll see you later.." he said, before he suddenly jogged after Y/N, Osanos mouth gaped ever so slightly as he watched Senpai run off with no explanation or anything.

Ayato's POV:
I run after Y/N, calling out to them as I soon catch up, clearly out of breath. "Hey Y/N.." I pant, smiling sheepishly as I slowly stand back up right, looking over at him. My heart is racing a million miles per hour..I'd always get this weird feeling in my gut every time I spoke to Y/N in person. It makes me really happy for some weird reason.
End of Ayato's POV:

Y/N stopped dead in his tracks when he heard Ayatos voice, a slight smile appeared as he slowly turned around and looked at the younger boy with a slightly raised brow. "Ayato. What's up?" Y/N asked. "I was uhm..going to ask if you wanted to hangout at my place later on after school?" Ayato responded.

Y/N's POV:
Did I hear him right? Kohai invited me to hangout after school with him..just me and him. I immediately nod in response. "Sure, why not." I smiled, keeping myself calm so I didn't start freaking out over the fact that me and Ayato were going to be spending time with each other all alone...and at his house.
End of Y/N's POV:

The two boys were both beyond happy, both of them slowly getting what they wanted, apart from certain obstacles blocking their paths which they would both discard of very soon. Who would've known that the two love struck boys had both happened to have an unhealthy obsession with one another.

Word count: 687 words!
Written by : Owner 2