Sebastian .S + Ominis .G + Garreth .W + Amit .T [Semi-Romantic Headcanons ☁️🗒️ ]

A/N: I know pretty much nothing about Garreth and Amit so, sorry if theirs are off or just completely ooc. And for Seb and Omi, I've read so much fanfiction for them that I've forgotten what they're canonly like. Probably lots of filler, I wanted to make sure they all had around the same amount of words. I like Seb's the least, it's so cringy 😭Also the pic above took so long to make omg.

Sebastian Sallow:

- Very flirtatious

- Always coming up with witty flirty responses to about anything you say.

- Flirt back and he's in awe, absolutely love-struck.

- He's very clingy, gets really jealous if he sees you talking to others he knows are into you. 

- Wants your attention constantly on him.

- Not-so-subtly lets others you're talking to know that you're together.

- Wraps your arm around his waist or goes for a back hug, eyes glaring at the person you're speaking to.

- Once the person walks away, you look back at the shorter boy and he's innocently staring back at you.

- Loves spending time with you, no matter what the two of you are doing.

- Likes getting up to mischief with you.

- If you're not so into that though, he's cool with just chilling too.

- He appreciates the quiet moments too, with so much going on in his life, he loves to just lay against you and relax.

- Prefers being held though, it just reminds him that he's safe and doesn't have anything to worry about.

- Such a goofy romantic too.

- You two lie in bed, Sebastian in your arms as you place giggly kisses all over each other's faces.

- Kisses are his favourite, no matter the type.

- Loves any time where your lips are connected to him.

- Really likes when you kiss his freckles, his shoulders are crowded with them.

- His shoulders and neck will start to redden at the contact and you can't help but laugh as Sebastian tries to deny his blushing.

- Also likes when you just count his freckles

- He'll just jay in your lap as your fingers dance across his face, eyes concentrating as you count out loud.

- Wearing such a silly grin as he watches your eyes scan over him.

- He offers to duel you in the Undercroft, suggesting it so the both of you can get better at it.

- Puts his all into trying to beat you, but always ends up losing.

- Fixes his tie and cockily states that he "Lost on purpose" "If he actually put in the effort, he'd hurt you, and he didn't want that."

- You laugh as you nod, accepting his words to spare him from the embarrassment.

- Dates in the Undercroft, or any secret place he can take you.

- As much as he loves having your relationship displayed in public, he loves being with you in private more.

- He's got quite a bit on his plate so he likes being alone to talk to you about those sensitive things.

- He finds a lot of comfort, not only in your actions, but in you as a person.

- He doesn't crack often, but when he does, you're his go to person for reassurance.

- Prefers to sit in your lap in silence as you comfortingly rub your hand up and down his back.