Shin Higaku [Boyfriend headcanons ☁️ ]

-Shin surprises you with handwritten letters or poems, expressing his feelings in heartfelt and poetic words.
~
-He enjoys going on spontaneous adventures with you, the two of you whisking away to explore abandoned places or visit eerie locations.
~
-He is a great listener and encourages you to talk about your dreams and aspirations whilst he provides gentle guidance and support.
~
-Shin expresses his affection through subtle touches, like intertwining fingers or pressing soft kisses to your shoulder or neck, creating a comforting and intimate connection.
~
-He leaves little occult themed love notes for you in your locker.
~
-He enjoys introducing you to occult themed- movies, books, e.t.c
~
-He enjoys resting his head against your chest, or nuzzling into your neck when cuddling or vice versa. He doesn't mind, as long as you're comfortable with it!
~
-As the president of the occult club, Shin has a deep fascination with the supernatural. He loves sharing his knowledge with you and exploring occult related topics.
~
-Shin isn't really a PDA type of guy, but when you're both alone he enjoys planning surprise dates for you! He loves creating memorable experiences for both of you to cherish.

-Written by owner 2