Tom Riddle [Make It Up to You ☁️🌶️ ]

A/N: Thank you so much for this request, I hope it's okay! I ditched my original idea so I hope this is fine, I'm so unfamiliar with Tom Riddle, and I have no idea how he'd act so he's probably so ooc. Any and all feedback is appreciated! I'm so sorry it's this short, I can try to write something longer for him another time, maybe once I'm confident with writing his personality.

You and Tom had been together for about 2 months now, your feelings for the raven growing with each day. The two of you had planned a romantic evening in the courtyard, to talk as the sun set.

You had been waiting for about 20 minutes now, taking glimpses at your watch occasionally. Tom was never the type to arrive late, most of the time making it before you. So you were obviously quite curious, maybe even a little worried. Yet you continued to wait, deciding if he didn't arrive by the end of the hour, you would leave to try and find him.

You barely notice the time passing by as you watch the stars, making shapes as you fell into your own world. That was until you heard the door squeak open and fall back shut. You dropped your gaze to the out-of-breath figure standing before you. "I'm so sorry, Dear. I was caught up taking care of a few 1st years. Please forgive me for missing our date."

You let out a chuckle as you place a hand on his cheek, your face inching closer to his. "Of course I forgive you, Love. You had no control over it." He nods, leaning further into your touch, thus bringing his face dangerously close to your own.

He hums before he speaks, a hushed tone being let out. "Yes, but there is something I do have control over. How about I make it up to you? Perhaps somewhere a little more private?" His lips softly pressed onto yours as he awaited an answer.

Once he pulls back, you give him your approval. The two of you were now quick to rush into the nearest bathroom, moving into the nearest stall as your hands turned the lock.

You pushed him against the stall door as your lips collided, his hands holding onto whatever part of you they could as one of yours moved to the nape of his neck, your fingers curling into his short locks. Your breaths become rapid and uneven as the both of you struggle to pull off each other's robes, your lips still locked together.

As both of your robes fall to the ground, you pull back. Your hot, short breaths mingle with each other's before you move back in, his arms now wrapped around your neck as you pull his body into yours. The kiss now somehow deeper than before as Tom brings his hands to your chest, pulling at your tie before fiddling with the buttons on your blouse.

You assist him, taking your hands off of him as you finish the last couple of buttons before letting it fall, it landing on top of your forgotten robe. Tom's fingers run through your hair as you start to work on his button-up, your hands fumbling around as they reach lower.

As he's about to pull his shirt off, a voice echoes through the stone bathroom.

"Naughty Naughty, you're gonna get caughty."

Your heads turn at the unmistakable sound of Peeves' taunting, Tom's quickly pulling his clothes back on as you pick yours up from the floor, the poltergeist continues. "Headmaster Dippet won't be proud to hear this." He quickly scurries away as you're left with an embarrassed Tom.

"I should probably go and sort that out." His words were breathy, still recovering from the lack of air minutes prior. You nod, chuckling as he quickly fixes his appearance before he opens the door to the stall, rushing out the bathroom to try and beat Peeves to the Headmaster's office.

A/N: I really don't like this, I don't think I did it as well as I could've. I hope it's still readable though. I also wanted to say thank you guys for the amount of requests, it makes things just that bit easier! And thank you for all the support, we really appreciate it!

- Written by Owner 1