Osoro Shidesu [Confessions ☁️]

A/N: Hello! Owner 2 here, it's been a little while since I last uploaded. I honestly don't have motivation to write at all, so I threw together this Yan Sim fic. I hope it's alright, feedback would be appreciated :)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT SUPPORT YAN DEV.

————————————————————

Throughout the class, Y/N glanced at the time, clearly bored. He disliked this subject, the same as Osoro. He was glad his former childhood best friend was in the same class as him. If not, he didn't know how he would survive without the delinquent. Being around Osoro was always an adventure, one minute the blonde would always be getting into trouble and Y/N always managed to somehow get dragged along into it.

This time, Shidesu behaved himself, not wanting to be expelled. Occasionally he would stir up some of the teachers and students. He scrunched up a piece of his paper into a ball, throwing it at another student's back before whistling innocently. Y/N glanced at him, averting his gaze before the bell suddenly went. Y/N gathered his stuff, immediately exiting the room with Osoro before either of them got into trouble.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" Y/N spoke, glancing at the blond male with a serious facial expression. He couldn't help but laugh, not being able to keep a straight face. "Calling me an idiot? You're lucky we're friends." Osoro muttered in response, crossing his arms over his chest as the two walked behind the school, sitting on the benches beside the incinerator area.

He slowly uncrossed his arms, grabbing his bento box and picking at some of the meat, bringing it to his mouth and eating happily as Y/N watched. He found that when the delinquent wasn't tormenting students, he eased up a little bit.

It was pretty quiet, Osoro and Y/N just sharing glances at each other whilst they ate their food. After a little while the blonde delinquent suddenly decided to bring up confessions. This was a topic the two of them had avoided after a little encounter they had a few months ago.

"Uhm, Y/N. I wanted to ask, we never really got to speak about the whole confession thing." He mutters, crossing his arms over his chest once again. "Were you being serious or fucking with me?" he asked, a hint of worry in his voice. It was clear he had a fear of being rejected by the other, he just needed reassurance he wasn't messing around with him.

Y/N smiled slightly, looking at him. He was glad he brung it up, he was going to bring it up himself but he didn't know when the right time to do so was. "Seriously, I'd never mess around with you like that Osoro. My feelings are genuine." he tousled his hair.

Osoro's face flushed as he maintained eye contact with Y/N, a small smile appeared as he reached over, cupping the others cheeks, softly pressing his lips against Y/N's own.

Y/N wrapped his arms around him, leaning into the chaste kiss. Moments later, he pulled back as he regained his breath. "I love you." Osoro mumbled, Y/N responding with a small 'love you.' in response.

-Owner 2