The Quarry Boys [Lost Lover 🥀 ]

A/N: This can be read with any of The Quarry boys, this is meant to be in Y/N's POV but I guess the character of your choice also works. I'm not sure if this counts as angst, but I tried my best.

There are a lot of mentions of blood, death, gore and hallucinations. Please be wary and don't read this fic if the content is too harsh!

You couldn't believe he was gone. It felt like just yesterday the cops were pulling you away from your lover's deformed corpse. His blood staining your hands and clothes as all you could smell was what remained of him.

You still smelt it now, having spent so many hours in those crimson-filled clothes gave you enough time to commit it to memory. You often smelt it on nights like this.

Cold. Dark. Silent.

You feel the sticky blood crawl its way over your arms, it irks you how real it felt. Just like that night. Your eyes begin to fog, vision becoming indefinable as it grows dark, the blurred corpse of your former lover appearing. Your clothes feel tight, compressing your chest. It gets harder to breathe as the rotting smell fills your lungs. You gasp, voice hoarse as you try to regain composure.

The body beside you starts to become more visible, every gorey detail visible on his tormented face. Your heart aches as he lies there, lifeless. Your eyes swell with tears, the drops falling in abundance as you stare at him, unable to look away.

You watch as his eyes shoot open, your heart leaping out of your throat as he starts to stand, unbalanced and deformed. You can't help but feel a little joyous, seeing him alive, as mangled as he may be.

Until the screaming starts.

A blood-curdling screech rips from his throat. Blood follows as it drips down his neck, the screams turning into loud gurgling as he starts to drown in his own blood. His scarred arm lifts, his torn-apart finger pointing right at you. The gurgling stops, a few strained coherent words falling from his tongue.

"This is all your fault-"

The sound of a door breaks you out of your trance.

"Y/N.." It's a hushed voice, a familiar one. "Is it happening again?" You dig your head into your hands, wiping the tears flowing down your cheeks as you mutter. "Yeah.. yeah..." The bed dips as you feel the girl take a seat beside you, her hand rubbing against your arm as she whispers comforting words.

A/N: We've got a couple of our longest fics coming out soon (Hopefully this week) Including a Part 2 to the Hogwarts Legacy Yule Ball fic! All feedback is appreciated, I rarely write angst and I'm not all to good at it.

- Written by Owner 1