Connor RK800 [Morning Routines ☁️]

A/N: This was requested over on our Tumblr! I haven't played DBH in a while so apologies if Connor's a bit ooc. This hasn't got as much romance as I was hoping it would, but I hope it's still alright. Hope you guys enjoy!

The sound of loud beeping wakes you up, you grunt as you turn, snoozing the alarm. Collapsing back on the bed, you look over at your boyfriend beside you. His LED starts to turn on as he opens his eyes. You run a hand through his hair "G'morning Connor" You rasped, flashing him a lopsided smile. His yellow LED flickers before remaining blue "Good Morning Y/N '' His lively voice ringing in your ears. He smiles as you lean down, planting a kiss against his lips. The two of you share a passionate kiss before you slowly lean away, properly sitting up on the bed.

You stretch your muscles, hearing a couple pops. You steadily get out of bed, still dazed and tired, you make your way to the bathroom. You hear Connor shuffle out of bed and his footsteps heading to the kitchen. You splash some cold water on your face, the feeling waking you up. You slick a few pieces of flyaways down, deciding to fix yourself up after you've eaten.

You make your way to the kitchen, the smell of (Favourite Breakfast) filling the house. You watch as Connor gets it ready, clearly focusing on perfecting it. You walk over to him, placing your arms around his waist, smiling into his neck. "Thank you, Love" Connor grins as he puts it on a plate, turning to place a chaste kiss on your cheek before setting the plate on the dining table. "Of course" He replies, the both of you sitting down.

The two of you talk as you finish your breakfast, conversations of work, plans for the next week and the wellbeing of each other fill the kitchen. You stand once you've finished your meal, bringing your plate to the sink to wash it, you stop as you feel a hand on your shoulder "I'll do it, get yourself ready" The brunette tilts his head as he grins. His soft voice making your heart swell, you thank him before making your way to the shower.

You lean your head back as the warm water hits your chest, taking a quick minute to relax before actually cleaning yourself up. You're out of the shower a few minutes later, you put on your work clothes, quickly drying and styling your hair before brushing your teeth. Once sorting yourself out, you go back to the living room, seeing Connor waiting for you on the couch. You sit next to him, bringing an arm around him as the two of you watch whatever was playing on the tv. Your head moves to lean on his own placed on your shoulder, softly kissing his forehead. The two of you sit in peace, relaxing as the quiet murmurs of the tv filled the room.

- Written by Owner 1