Peter Parkers [How they confess ☁️🗒️]

Tobey:

- You and Peter had agreed on hanging out at his place to study.

- He told you to come over at 5 so you left at 4:45 and walked your way there.

- You guys had been studying for a couple hours when you had asked for a quick break.

- Both of you were pretty hungry and quite sore from sitting down for so long.

- You offer to make a quick snack while Peter cleans up the papers scattered across the floor.

- Peter sat at the dining table once he finished cleaning, bringing a notebook with him.

- You sit beside him with the snacks you prepared in hand, placing them on the table between      you two.

- Peter hands you the notebook with an equation, nervously asking you to solve it, you hesitantly agree.

- Once finishing solving it, you're left with 'i<3u' It takes you a second to realise, but when you do your head shoots up.

- You see him looking away, his face beet red, slightly regretting handing you the notebook.

- You smile and hold his hand telling him you love him too.

Andrew:

- Peter texts you, asking to meet up at your usual hangout place, with the view of The Williamsburg Bridge at 7pm. (I think that's what it's called)

- You make it there a bit late, and you can't see Peter anywhere.

- Peter texts you telling you to look up at the bridge

- You look up to see 'I Love You' written with webs on the side of the bridge.

- You stand there in awe, you then see Peter swing towards you.

- He picks you up and swings you to a tall building, he takes off his mask, staring at the ground.

- He rubs the back of his head "So uh, what do you think?"

- "I love you too Peter" You chuckle

- You both share a kiss under the rosy light of the sunset.

Tom: (Pretty much Far from home but if there was no Mysterio, and the storyline isn't perfectly matched up.)

- You and your classmates were on camp in Venice, Italy

- Both you and Peter had agreed on spending this time together seeing that you guys couldn't as much due to his Spidey duties.

- On the way to Italy, you two sat next to each other on the plane

- Spending those 9 hours watching movies and discussing the things you both were interested in.

- Once landing in Venice, you guys had to take a bus to the hotel.

- You and Peter obviously sat together with MJ and Ned in front of you both.

- You all make it to the hotel, fortunately you and Peter were put in the same room.

- You two stayed up nearly all night discussing some of the crazy shit Peter has done to save civilians and some top secret stuff that he definitely isn't allowed to be telling you.

- You both wake up in the same bed, extremely tired.

- The class goes to watch an opera (I forgot what it was so we're going with this)

- You both passed out in one of the back rows, when it ended Ned and MJ had to wake you guys up so the group didn't leave without you.

- You and Peter spent all of your time together on this trip, making sure to savour every moment.

- However you didn't know that he was slowly growing the courage to ask you out.

- On your last day in Italy Peter bought you a (f/c and/or style) ring. He asked MJ to invite you to a love bridge to chat.

- You didn't think anything of it and made your way there when she told you to.

- You made it and couldn't see MJ around, you did however spot Peter looking your way.

- You smile and walk towards him.

- You see pink dust his cheeks when you greet him, he stumbles over his words.

- "H-hey Y/N, I uh, I wanted to give you something, before we um head off."

- He hands you the ring in a beautiful (f/c) box, looking anywhere but at you.

-You take the ring out of the box and put it on, admiring how it looked on your hand.

- He takes a quick glance and smiles at how attentively you were looking at the ring.

- You look up at him and thank him

- "You're welcome Y/N, I- I'm glad you like it."

- His cheeks grow darker as you move closer. "Y-Y/N, W-what are yo-"

- You cut him off with a kiss, moving your hands to his lower back.

- You two were only kissing for a few seconds, however it felt much longer for the both of you.

- You both were completely unaware of both MJ and Ned taking photos of you two.

I AM SO SORRY, I did not mean for Tom's to be so much longer the other two, if anyone wants I can do Peter Parker (Tobey or Andrew) by themselves, hopefully much longer than what I did for them here. Again, please let us know if you want any requests done.

(737 words) - Owner 1