Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu [Protective Headcanons]

A/N: Thank you nionapple for the request, we hope it's alright! Sorry for it's delayed arrival, Owner 2 had something come up and it took a little longer to finish. Sorry it's so short btw, we kind of struggled with this idea.

- Fuyuhiko always puts you first.

- Meaning he would literally drop everything for you.

- He makes sure the coast is clear whenever you're around.

- He makes sure to always protect you when he's around.

- But If he's not around, he would order Peko to remain by your side.

- If you were ever in distress, he would be there within minutes.

- Makes sure you know he's there for you, that you're safe as long as you're with him.

- "Are you okay Y/N? What did that bastard do to you?"

- "I'll protect you, with my life."

- "If anyone tries to start anything, you come straight to me. Got it?"

- "Jesus Y/N! What are you doing? You could of almost gotten yourself fucking killed!"

- "You know I'd do anything to keep you safe, anything."

- Won't let anyone harm you, but if they manage to, they'd be as good as dead.

- "What did you do to him, you asshole!"

- "Lay another finger on him, and you're fucking dead."

- He walks with you to and from your cabin, the beach, the other islands.

- Pretty much anywhere.

- He knows you're probably capable enough to keep yourself safe.

- But he really can't lose you, so he doesn't want to take ANY risks.

- If you're spending the day in your room, he'll be sure to come check up on you every couple of hours.

- Always lets you know where he'll be, just in case you need to find him.

- "I'll be right next door, just call out if you need me."

- "I'm heading to the beach, I should be back by 6."

- "Hajime and I are going to check out the new island, make your way to us if something happens."

- If he's unable to keep eyes on you, he makes sure there's someone around you that he trusts, someone like Hajime, Sonia or Akane.

- The only three he's sure won't harm you.

A/N: We just wanna say thank you guys so much for the support we've been getting, we really appreciate it!

- Written by Owner 1 & Owner 2