Budo Masuta [ Behind the Martial Arts Club's Closed Doors ☁️🌶️ ]

A/N: This fic was requested by @ledquirkynuuu. I hope you enjoy this. If you'd like anything changed feel free to let me know! :))

Budo and Y/N had been in a public relationship for a while now. They had met in their first year of akademi, and have been inseparable ever since. Despite some initial backlash from some students and faculty, most people at Akademi high had come to terms and accepted their relationship, having many friends and supporters.

School had finished, Y/N making his way to the library to study for his upcoming tests with Sho, one of his and Budo's friends, also a member from the martial arts club. He had taken a seat on the chair, pulling out his books and focusing on a particular subject.

He kept looking at the clock, time passing painfully slow. Y/N was super eager to just pack up his stuff and head straight to the martial arts club. He knew Budo wouldn't be there, he was probably still cleaning, and after that, club activities would run. He sighed, resting his head on the table, chatting away with Sho here and there.

Around 5:15pm, Y/N gathered his stuff and left the library, heading to the martial arts club. Once he arrived, he opened the door, slowly shutting it behind him as he noticed Budo sparring with his members. He took a seat on the floor, his eyes keeping track of his perfect and precise movements.

Budo was a delight to watch! The way he read his members movements and anticipated their attacks. The intensity and determination he had on his face even if they were only sparring, he always aimed for the top.

After a while, Budo caught sight of Y/N near the door. He offered a smug smile, holding his opponent down before slowly getting off of them. He helped them up, the other members gathering their stuff and leaving as the clock hit 5:30pm.

Once they all left, Budo walked over to Y/N wrapping his arms around his torso as he hugged him, giving his boyfriend a tight squeeze. Y/N chuckled softly, leaning into the others embrace as they hugged.

"I missed you.." Budo uttered softly before nuzzling into the crook of Y/N's neck. "I missed you too." Y/N whispered back, gently pulling the other's face out of his neck. He gripped his chin gently, tilting Budos head back before pressing his lips against the others softly.

The raven haired male hummed contently, wrapping his arms around Y/N's neck as he leaned into the kiss, chasing after it slightly, making Y/N let out a small sound of amusement as they kissed.

Budo slowly pulled away, now resting his hands on his boyfriend's chest. He enjoyed the small moments like these they spent with each other, he could never get enough of Y/N.

Y/N watched Budo lovingly, leaning down and prepping soft kisses against his jawline before slowly moving down to his neck, nibbling on the skin gently and leaving a small mark as he pulled away.

Budo smiled fondly, his heart racing. He glanced down at his uniform, undoing the belt and re-tightening it to avoid the top bit coming loose again.

Y/N watched, his eyes admiring how perfect his boyfriend was. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered softly, cupping Budos cheek with a hand. "Thanks Y/N." he smiled, looking back up at him.

"Seriously. I admire how dedicated and determined you are when it comes to martial arts. The way you can predict someone's attack so easily and dodge so effortlessly, you make it look easy." Y/N spoke, Budos cheeks heating up, enjoying all the praise he received.

Matsuta just looked at Y/N, his smile getting even bigger as he wrapped his arms around his torso, hugging him tightly. "I appreciate it Y/N, I really do..I love you." he hums, the other male responding with a small 'I love you' as they share another soft kiss.

-Written by Owner 2