Izuku Midoriya [So Close, Yet So Far 🥀 ]

A/N: This is a male villain Y/N x Hero Izuku Midoriya oneshot. There's a bit of flirting occasionally and mentions of killing and deaths.

"So close. But so far." Y/N's voice rang throughout the field.

Somehow, Izuku had found himself in this situation with his ex boyfriend. It was something he never thought would occur. Y/N, out of all people. Becoming a villain and taking the leagues side? Who would have thought.

"Why? Why would you do this?" he asked, his fist clenched tightly as he watched the other taunt him from afar.

Y/N had bumped into Izuku on the way to another mission, but for now, the mission could wait. He wanted to tease him and taunt him a little bit, see how much progress the hero's made since they last met. "Do what? I haven't done anything. It's fun tagging along. Causing trouble, stirring up Spinner and Muscular for no reason at all. The rush of adrenaline that I feel everytime we're on the run. It's truly amazing..." he announced.

Izuku continued looking at Y/N, keeping his eyes on him at all times, making sure he didn't do anything behind his back. It was a fight or flight instinct, He didn't know whether to stay or to leave. Something inside of him wanted to go, but his gut was telling him to stay. He knew Y/N definitely wasn't as sane as what he used to be. Just by looking at him, and their previous conversation just before he had left. "What? You left cause this is more fun? Can you even hear yourself! Don't you understand you're either going to get killed or be sent to jail for the rest of your life? This isn't a joke Y/N. You've still got time to turn yourself around."

Y/N rose a brow, chuckling softly as he crossed his arms, hovering slightly over the ground. "This lifestyle is just more...thrilling. The thrill of being on the verge of death sends such chills down my spine.." he sighed softly, tilting his head back. "I love you Izuku, I really do. But no villain or hero could ever be seen with each other. But again...the risk is something I'm willing to take.." he smirked, shaking his head a bit as he deactivated his quirk, lowering onto the ground.

Izuku sucked in a breath, noticing one of Kurogiri's portals spawning. Y/N looked behind himself, sighing softly and looking at Izuku. "Looks like this is my signal to be heading off now! It was lovely seeing you again Izuku, please..We should go out sometime again." he spoke in a flirtatious tone, smiling slightly as he blew a kiss before he walked into the portal, the mist shutting behind him.

Izuku watched as Y/N left, his cheeks heating up slightly as he clenched his fist slightly tightly, grumbling softly to himself as he walked away, Y/N on his mind.

- Written by Owner 2