Larry Johnson [Cuddles ☁️]

A/N: This was requested by , Thank you so much! I know this took so much longer to come out than I said it would, I've been really this past week. I hope this is okay!

Your eyes start to open at the sound of the school bell, quickly grabbing your belongings and resting against the wall near the door, waiting for the others to leave. Larry was the first to walk out, complaining about being tired before leaning against you. You laugh as you agree, exaggeratingly yawning. It didn't take long for the other few to show up; the five of you now walking to your lockers, which were fortunately pretty close together.

You put your books away and throw the backpack onto your shoulders before meeting up with the group again, now near the exit. It only took a few steps out of the building for Larry to start complaining again, with the topic of Travis coming up. "He just never stops." You nod before looking over at your agitated boyfriend. "I wish he'd shut up." Your hand moves to intertwine with his own, lightly squeezing. Sal and Todd seemed to continue on about Travis, everyone being annoyed with his more-annoying-than-usual actions today.

It took only a few minutes to arrive at the apartments, Sal and Todd said their goodbyes before leaving to their respective rooms. You were about to go up to your own room when Larry's hand stopped you. "Do you think you could come over?" You had all agreed to not let Travis get to you guys, but it seemed like Larry was pretty put off by whatever had happened. You nod as you get into the elevator with him. "Of course."

Even as he opened his bedroom door, he was still going on about how much he hated Travis. He angrily sits on his bed, overplaying his anger by pretending to strangle him. You lightly chuckle, taking a seat besides him. Your hand lies against his thigh. "He's not here; you don't have to let him bother you anymore." He nods, looking away. "I know—it's just, he's so fucking annoying." You stifled a laugh at that, instead agreeing with the boy.

He lays back against the bed, sighing loudly as his back hits the mattress. You run a hand along his arm. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Larry's face scrunches before he grins, "I'd like some kisses." He fake pouts. You chortle as you lean in for his lips. The two of you share a quick, chaste kiss before you pull back, patting his arm. "One second." You whisper.

You stand up from the bed, moving to the radio he kept on his dresser, and you turn it on, lowering the volume to not be too disruptive. You move back to your spot, but instead of sitting back down, you softly nudge Larry, "Scooch over." The brunette shuffles over as you join him in bed. As you lie besides him, he moves back into you and rests his head atop your chest. You smile as you run your fingers through his long hair, moving it behind his ears.

You tilt your head down, quickly kissing his forehead. He chuckles as he leans up to lock your lips in another short kiss. He dips his head into your shoulder, "I love you, Y/N." His usually gruff voice, whispers. "I love you too, Lar." Your hands wrap around his torso, tightly holding on to him as he relaxes against you.

It wasn't long until you heard quiet snores, your lips tugging up as you pulled him closer to you. You shuffle a little lower in the bed, moving the raven in a more comfortable position, still in your arms. You carefully lift his forehead from your chest, kissing it before whispering. "Goodnight Larry."

A/N: If this isn't how you wanted it please let me know and I'll fix it up!

- Written by Owner 1