Ron Weasley [ Handmade Sweaters 🎄☁️ ]

December 6th Christmas Special

Y/N's POV:

I woke up feeling the most excited I have in a while, it was finally Christmas and I couldn't wait to enjoy myself today. I sat up from my bed and walked over to where Harry and Ron were, they were both currently opening whatever presents they had got. "Morning Guys" The two boys look up "Morning Y/N!" Harry goes straight back to checking out his presents while Ron brings one over to me.

He bashfully hands me a present, I smile and kiss his forehead, gently taking the present out of his hands. I take a look at the gifter and see it was from Ron's mother, Molly. I grin as I realize what it is. I quickly opened it, being careful not to damage what was inside. Ron looks hopefully as I take a handmade sweater out of the box. "I know it's not the best gift but-" "I love it Ron" I beam. He grins, straightening his back. "Yeah, I knew you would." We both laugh as I hold him in my arms.

I pull away after a minute, opening the bottom of the sweatshirt and lifting it over myself. I fix it upon my body and look in the mirror, smiling as I see the big (First letter of name) on the front. "Thank you Ron." I look at the red-headed boy through the mirror, his freckled cheeks reddening. "Yeah, of course"

- Written by Owner 1

A/N: I just wanna say thank you for 2400+ Reads! We really appreciate it.