Connor RK800 [ 💭 ]

A/N: This is for a request from tumblr!

Could I request any of the androids x reader where they realize they never celebrated readers bday and became curious to when it is and why it was never celebrated in which they learn that reader's bday happened during the time the androids were fighting for their freedom. Specifically during the last few days of October and the first few days of November. Only ask because mine is November 6.

Connor's POV:

I walked into the station with Hank slightly in front of me, he led us to the desks that he and Y/N occupied. "Good evening Y/N" "Hey Connor, long time no see" He looks over to me. "I assumed you had quit after the resistance" I shake my head as he smiles. "Oh, happy birthday by the way" Hank sighs "Shame we couldn't celebrate it" He shakes his head. I tilt my head "Why couldn't we?"

Y/N chuckles as he leans back in his chair "With the android protests and the constant need to be at work, We didn't really have any time to." "Well why don't we celebrate it now" I ask "Better late than never, What do you think kid?" Hank shrugs, glancing at Y/N.

"Yeah sure, see you at Jimmy's bar at 8?" The (H/C) boy nods towards us "Sounds great" Hank huffs. 

(148 Words) - Owner 1