Light Yagami [Finding The Deathnote 🗒️ ]

Light Yagami x Male reader

PLEASE READ!!

I'm really sorry about this. This was meant to be originally head canons but somehow I steered away from it. I have no idea what this monstrosity is meant to be, it's just random dot points I swear. 😭

(I'll probably end up deleting this, I despise it with a passion.)

____________________________________

When you and Light first met, you perceived him as innocent, polite and a reserved student who's at the top of his classes. Just like everyone else thought.As you and light became closer, you sensed a change in his behaviour. He had become overly manipulative at times. You have grown dearly concerned.One day, when you and Light went back to his house for a study session, he had left the room. You had seen your boyfriend holding a black book with white writing you couldn't read since he was far away at the time. Anytime you mentioned anything about it, he became tense and changed the topic.After rummaging through his desk draws, you had managed to find the book labelled 'deathnote' he had been carrying around.You picked it up for a moment before immediately putting it back in the draw when you heard Light making his way back upstairs. You took a seat back on his bed, suddenly seeing a figure. After a bit of panicking, speaking to Light the both of you calmed down after he explained about this 'shinigami' named Ryuk and what his intentions were with the deathnote and what it was.You had always looked up to Light, but hearing his words and what his goal was really put you on edge at the moment.

You loved him dearly but you weren't sure what you were to do. You knew he could kill you right there and then if he wanted to, but he wouldn't do such a thing, would he?

- Written by Owner 2