2

Y/N POV

Natasha and I stroll over to the Gym area, the door opens and we take our positions across from each other.

"Don't go complaining when I beat you, Nat!"

"Don't start talking big, when you haven't even thrown a punch yet!"

We both take our fighting stances. Remember what they taught me, wait until the opponent charges, this will leave an opening.

Natasha comes head-on, swinging her fists. Instead of blocking, I dodge each one. There must be a rhythm to her fighting.

She is still coming head-on, throwing punches from the left then right, and then kicking, but I'm not finding an opening.

"If you can't find an opening, force one,"  a Hydra officer's voice echoes from the past.

I grabbed her left arm after she punched me; I used the motion I was building up to throw her across from me.

"Are we dancing or fighting Y/N, you haven't even tried to punch me yet."

"Still you haven't landed a blow have you."

Tony POV

"Friday, I need your advice. Y/N wants to move to an apartment, but she just came back to me. I'm speechless to see how she's grown up, my child has seen nightmares I can't even imagine."

"Sir, I may have a solution for you, what if you send her to Queens. As you are aware Peter Parker is from Queens and if she's anything like you, sir, they are sure to meet. You can set boundaries for her like having to ensure that she trains with Natasha weekly. Queens is a dangerous place, that could help her protect herself."

"Yes it's brilliant, I will have both of them be able to watch over the other one without them even knowing. And Y/N will learn to protect herself, but only if she needs to."

"I'm glad I could help."

Now I just have to find the perfect spot, would an apartment close to Parker's be too obvious, it would higher their chances of them meeting. 

I quickly stop near the gym to tell Y/N, I'll be out a bit. When I opened the door, I felt the tension drip out the room. Natasha has found a worthy match.

***

I exit the elevator walk past Parker's apartment and start knocking on the apartment next to theirs.

The door creaks open and an elderly lady comes out, "Why hello young gentleman, how could I help you."

"Oh uh ma'am I'm from a very exclusive housing agency, I'd like to offer you new housing for the same price that you pay for this apartment." 

"Well, I wasn't ever planning on moving out, I'm almost 75, how do you expect I'd move all of this alone."

"Ma'am do not fear, our services ensure that you get the best help without paying a dime. We have our team that would move everything for you. As you said you're 75, an apartment isn't the place for someone your age to live in, just look at these."

I take out photos of housing that Stark industries own, we do look after our clients. I show her one for one, I see her expression change bit by bit.

"And you say it will be the same price I pay here."