4

My alarm blares in my ear, at least I'm awake now, I sit straight up, rubbing my eyes to try and fully wake up. From my bed, I open my cupboard with a flicker of a hand, contemplating outfits. I carefully take out a grey jumper, black ripped jeans, a jean jacket, and white sneakers.

I jump up from the bed and change into these clothes, I throw my PJs to the other side of the room. Contemplating if I'd like to make something for school or just take the sandwich from Deli's... I might just take the sandwich. I pack it up and go to brush my teeth.

I exit the front door, lock it, and head to the Parkers. I hardly knock on the door, when May swung it open. 

"Y/N, I was hoping you'd join us!"

"Join you for what?"

"Breakfast of course!"

"Oh I can't, I don't really eat in the mornings."

"Nonsense, come in, come in!" She guides me into the home. A bedroom door went open and Peter came out shirtless. This kid is really built... When do I know I've been staring too long.

"Oh uh- Aunt May, who's at the do-" his attention is drawn to me staring at him. He bolted back into the room and came back out a couple of minutes later, fully clothed. I was trying to hide a laugh. He came and sat next to me at the table, May brought the food, she scrambled eggs, toasted bread, and fried bacon.

Both of us dished in for ourselves, this time I ate civilized. Peter  and I greeted Aunt may and we were off. We headed out of their apartment, Peter was carrying a stack of books.

"Pete, what happened to your bag?"

"Oh, it got stolen..."

"Oh, ok wait give me a second."

I jogged into my apartment and went into the storeroom. Dad stacked this spare bedroom with everything I might need for school, womanly things, and house essentials. I grabbed a spare backpack that I wasn't using and took it out to Peter. 

"Oh- uh- thank you, I guess"

"Don't worry, nothing is going to jump at you from inside it, it would be really funny though..."

He thanked me again and put his books into his backpack.

We walked to school, making jokes about people passing by, funny videos we saw, and just enjoying each other's company. There were a few others in Hydra's facilities, but only I survived the experimentations, as far as I'm aware. I wish they could also experience someone as carefree as Peter.

We split our ways to our lockers. The first period is History, at least something easy. I wander through the halls and enter the class, I sit alone at a table in the front of the class, and another girl sits next to me. I hear Peter and Ned coming into the class. Clearly, they're in a deep conversation- a conversation Peter doesn't want to be in. He smiled as he walked past me, sitting right behind me. I looked around the room to see if anybody will notice, I looked at the teacher, waving my fingers under the table, playing with some of his strings, brainwashing him to block me out entirely, all he can see is a girl sitting here, clearly focusing in class. Now I can do whatever I want to.

The history teacher started with his lesson," The Sokovia Accords were put into place..." I zoned out and took out my phone to message Peter.

You:

Hey idiot, you guys are being loud...

I look behind me, seeing Peter looking down at his phone and smiling, he made eye contact with me and shook his head.