Y/N POV:

Slowly and hesitantly, I lift my eyelids, groggily trying to make sense of my surroundings. Everything feels foggy and distant, like a distant dream. The room is still and silent, and I take a moment to let my eyes adjust to the darkness. As I sit up in bed, I feel a sudden jolt of pain coursing through my body, a vivid reminder of Thanos's blade plunging into my gut. But as I look down, to my surprise, there's no wound, no blood, no signs of the excruciating ordeal. It's like it never even happened.

Just as I'm trying to wrap my head around this bizarre turn of events, a knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. My heart jumps into my throat as I hear my dad's voice calling out to me. For a moment, I can't believe my ears - is he really here? Is he alive?

With trembling hands, I throw off the covers and rush towards the door, barely taking a moment to register the familiar surroundings of my childhood bedroom. And there he is, standing in the doorway, a proud smile lighting up his face.

"Dad, you're alive!" I exclaim, feeling a surge of emotion coursing through me. It's like a weight has been lifted off my chest, a heavy burden that I've been carrying for so long.

He nods, his eyes twinkling with pride. "You did it, baby girl. You saved us all."

I can't help but grin from ear to ear, feeling a sense of accomplishment and relief flooding over me. "And I couldn't have done it without you," I say, tapping my chest and forehead for emphasis.

But as the initial excitement starts to fade away, a nagging feeling of unease begins to settle in. "Where are the others? What happened to Peter?" I ask, searching my father's face for answers.

For a moment, he hesitates, and I can see the sadness creeping into his eyes. "Well, sweetie, we didn't make it."

The words hit me like a ton of bricks, and for a moment, I feel like I can't breathe. This can't be happening. We can't all be dead. But as I try to process this reality, my father's words cut through my thoughts. Only we died.

"Why don't you take a second and look around?" he suggests, and for a moment, I feel like he's talking in riddles. 

But then, as I take in the room, it all starts to make sense. The bed covers are the same, the decorations still line the shelves, and my toys are scattered across the floor. This is my childhood bedroom, a place that I've been trying to forget, to block out the memories of the traumatic events that took place here. But now, as I look around, I realize that everything is just as it was before.

And then there's the book in my father's hand, a tale of Rapunzel. It's not just any book - it's the book that he used to read to me as a child, the one that I loved more than anything in the world. The memories come flooding back, of sitting in his lap, of listening to his soothing voice, of feeling safe and loved.

As I look out of the window, I see an orange glow, a comforting light that fills the room. It's like a warm embrace, a reminder of all the good things that life has to offer. "At least we won, that's all that matters!" I say, trying to put on a brave face despite the tears that are threatening to spill from my eyes.

"You really were the best Avenger the world has ever seen, my pumpkin!" My father exclaimed, his voice brimming with pride.

I was taken aback by his words. "You really mean that, Dad?" I asked, my heart swelling with emotion.

"I do," he replied, a soft smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Dad, what's with the orange light shining through the window? It's like a sunset, but the sunsets here never shone this brightly," I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Well, pumpkin," he began, his expression growing more serious, "you could say that we're in a realm created by the soul stone. It's not that we're trapped here, but rather, it's a way for me to have a chat with you."

I nodded, trying to absorb the information. "Okay, so this is some kind of afterlife realm, and you're here to talk to me?"

"Exactly," he confirmed. "I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you, pumpkin. You saved the world more times than I can count. I couldn't be prouder of the person you've become."

I couldn't help but smile, my cheeks reddening with a mix of pride and embarrassment. "Thanks, Dad. That means a lot to me."

"You know, when you were a little girl, I always knew you were going to be someone special," he continued a fond look in his eyes. "You had this fire in your eyes, this determination that not even the toughest challenge could snuff out. I always believed that you could do anything you put your mind to."

I chuckled softly, feeling a little nostalgic. "I remember those days, Dad. When we used to play superheroes in the backyard, and you'd pretend to be the villain."

He chuckled too, nodding his head. "Those were good times, pumpkin. I miss them sometimes."

I can see that this is a moment of great emotional intensity for you. Let me try to add more detail to your story.

"Dad," I say, my voice trembling with emotion. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, pumpkin," my father replies, wrapping his arms around me. I feel the warmth of his embrace and the strength of his love. It's as if all the pain and suffering of the past few years are being washed away.

"It's okay, pumpkin," he murmurs, his voice soothing and comforting. "Let it out."

I sob uncontrollably, tears streaming down my face. It's as if a dam has burst, and all the pent-up emotions are flooding out. My father holds me tightly, rocking me back and forth, as if to comfort a small child.

We sit there for what feels like an eternity, just holding each other. The sky above us is painted with oranges and pinks, as if the universe itself is offering us a moment of peace and serenity.

Finally, my sobs turn into quiet sniffles. I pull away from my father, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Sorry about that," I say, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry, pumpkin," he says, giving me a gentle smile. "It's okay to cry."

We talk for a while longer, about everything and nothing at the same time. It feels like we're making up for lost time, for all the moments we missed out on because of the Hydra, Thanos and then our stupid family feud.

As the orange light fades, I see my father still standing there. He holds out his hand to me, and I take it, feeling a sense of comfort and safety. We stand there for a moment, just looking at each other.

"I'm not ready to go yet," I say, feeling a bit of panic rise in my chest.

"I know, pumpkin," he replies, his voice calm and reassuring. "But it's time for me to go. I'm not meant to stay here forever."

He takes my hand, and we start to walk towards the light. As we move closer, I start to feel a strange sensation wash over me. It's like I'm being pulled towards the light, and at the same time, I feel a sense of peace and calm wash over me.

"Dad," I say, my voice trembling. "I love you."

"I love you too, pumpkin," he replies, smiling at me.

As we step into the light, I feel a sense of completeness and wholeness. I am at peace, knowing that my father and I can finally rest.

"Where are we, Dad?" I ask, feeling a bit of trepidation.

"We're home, pumpkin." He says as the golden gates slowly open. Hand-in-Hand, like father and daughter, Dad and I step into the light. Not wasting a second to look back.