11

I jumped up from bed due to a terrible nightmare. It was probably the middle of the night. I wanted to get fresh air so I stood up and climbed out onto the fire escape. I just sat there admiring the stars reminiscing about every moment that happened since I moved to this apartment. It just wouldn't be the same without Peter, I just can't... I can't kill Spiderman.

I heard some ruckus coming from my living room, it can't be a robber because Beti would've alerted me. I creep closer to the fire escape that hangs in front of the living room. It... It was Wanda, why would she have come here.

I knocked on my window to get her attention, and she came closer, I pulled her up and we just sat and talked a bit.

"Listen, Wanda, if this was about earlier with my dad, I wasn't planning on my powers getting ahead of me. I just saw red."

"Hey Y/n/n, I get it... Being back here must be hard on you, especially after working with Hydra for so long... But remember that your past doesn't define you, it's what you do now that does. For example, I chose to join the Avengers even after helping both Ultron and Hydra."

"But I'm not working with Hydra though."

"Y/N, I knew you a while before I left Hydra. You were a warrior project, you were made to be a weapon. But why go down a path that they created for you, wouldn't you like to go down your path?"

I am so frustrated, she looked right through my lies... She moved closer and wrapped me in her arms. She leaned closer and whispered, "I didn't tell anybody about your secret, because I know for sure that you are your own person, yes you have blood on your hands. But why would you let that define you, Y/N?"

"But Wanda who am I then? If I'm not agent Stark, if I'm not Y/N Stark or even this Y/N Danvers that my Dad came up with, who am I..."

"To me, it sounds like you're having a real identity crisis. You've only recently moved here, it's gonna take time to find yourself Y/n/n!"

"Why are you here by the way?"

"Just to talk to you, I heard about the fight with your Dad, and I know how hard it can be to be 'good', but I knew you could kid."

"Thanks, big sis..."

"By the way, you should probably apologize to your Dad... He's been cooped up in his lab for an entire day now, and you know how he can get with these types of things..."

"I will do..." I muttered.

I offered Wanda to sleepover but she declined. That was nice to talk to her. She's like the big sister I never asked for. I went back inside and went back to sleep.

***

It was the weekend and I didn't have anything planned so I decided to tinker with some gadgets I'd been thinking of, I've been thinking if I don't want to kill Peter, I'd probably want to keep him safe, wouldn't I? 

While I tinkered away I let Beti try and hack into Peter's suit, if I know Dad, he'd have set protocol after protocol to keep Parker safe. 

"Beti, have you had any luck yet?"

"The problem that I have been facing currently is that it seems that Peter outsmarted your Dad, his tracker is still sending signals from the hotel you all stayed in when you went to Dc!"

"Ok, well that seems to have put a spanner in the works." 

I walk over to the whiteboard and rub out previous things I have been looking into. I play around with a few things until I finally come up with a breakthrough!