Year Two of the Blip:

I step out of the car, inhaling the fresh scent of pine trees and cool lake water. It's been months since I've visited my dad's lake house, and I'm excited to spend my summer break here. As I walk up the steps to the house, I'm greeted by my dad's warm smile.

"Y/N, it's so good to see you," he says, pulling me in for a hug.

"It's good to see you too, Dad," I reply, returning his embrace.

After settling in, I head down to the lakefront to take in the peaceful scenery. As I sit on the dock with my feet dangling in the water, I hear a familiar giggle.

"Morgan!" I shout, turning to see my baby sister crawling towards me. She's grown so much since the last time I saw her, and I'm amazed at how quickly she's developing.

"Sissie!" she babbles, reaching up towards me.

I scoop her up in my arms and breathe in her sweet scent. "Hi, baby girl," I say, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

As the days go by, I spend most of my time playing with Morgan.

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. It's the first day of summer break, and I can't wait to spend some quality time with my family at my dad's lake house. I stretch my arms and legs before getting out of bed and putting on some comfy clothes.

As I make my way to the kitchen, I see my mom already up and cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetie," she greets me with a smile.

"Morning, Mom. What's for breakfast?" I ask, taking a seat at the table.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon," she replies, placing a plate of food in front of me.

I dig into my breakfast, savoring the flavors as my mind wanders to my plans for the day. I want to teach Morgan to walk. She's been crawling for a while now, and I'm eager to help her take her first steps. She's a Stark after all!

After breakfast, I head to the pantry to grab a bag of cheerios, Morgan's favorite snack. As I make my way to the living room, I see my dad sitting on the couch, reading a book.

"Good morning, Y/N," he greets me, looking up from his book.

"Morning, Dad. Do you mind if I use the living room to teach Morgan to walk?" I ask, holding up the bag of cheerios.

"Not at all. I'll make sure to stay out of your way," he replies, smiling.

I place the bag of cheerios on the coffee table and sit down on the floor, holding one up for Morgan to see. She crawls over to me, her eyes fixed on the treat.

"Come on, Morgan. You can do it," I encourage her, holding the cheerio just out of reach.

Morgan reaches out for the treat, taking her first step towards me.

"That's it, Morgan! You're walking!" I exclaim, hugging her tightly.

My mom and dad join us on the floor, clapping and congratulating Morgan on her achievement.

"Y/N, you're amazing with her. I'm so proud of you," my dad says, beaming with pride.

"Thanks, Dad. I just wanted to help her take her first steps," I reply, feeling proud of myself.

"Well, you did it! Morgan's a walking machine now!" my mom chimes in. We all look at Morgan, but she giggles falling back onto her bum.

As we celebrate Morgan's first steps, my parents get into the spirit of the moment and start dancing around the living room. My mom turns on some music, and soon we're all dancing and singing along to the tunes.