Later that night:

Peter and I sit in the back of a truck. Hydra has tied us to the inside of the truck with chains, they've also put a collar on, that the doctor always used, to dampen my abilities.

Peter didn't even talk to me nor did he make eye contact. I don't know what he is thinking because every time I try and say something he doesn't answer back. I gave up on trying to talk to Peter. I overheard the two german guards that were driving the truck. My years in Hydra helped me understand and speak german almost fluently.

"What a disgrace do you really think that this one is really part of those three from the legends."

"Who am I to say, see how easily she gave up?"

"Pathetic, really, I think even we could take them!"

Both of the guards started laughing, their laughs get increasingly more annoying with each passing second! But who am I to bad mouth them, at least they didn't betray the organization that taught them everything they know.

Everything became quiet again until a small screen in the back of the truck lit up and the doctor's annoying face appeared on it.

"Ah, sheep! I am so glad that you are finally coming home."

I look left towards the screen, I start speaking german so that Peter wouldn't realize what I'm saying, "What do you mean I'm coming home?"

"Why are you speaking German? You know it's quite rude for your friend over here."

Peter lifts his head and looks at the screen.

"Oh have we caught the spider's attention."

"Leave him out of this you bastard!"

Peter looks at me and then looks back at the screen, but something is off his eyes looked emotionless.

"Why don't you tell him who you really are, Y/N?" the doctor laughs.

"Y/N, what is he talking about, I thought you were Mr. Stark's daughter?"

"Peter..." Rage filled me, I pulled at the chains, trying to nudge myself forward.

"Aww dumb little Y/N, you know that won't work." the doctor teases me. He moved his hand to be able to see it on the screen to reveal a remote. He pressed the button. An immediate volt of electricity shot through my body from the collar on my neck. I screeched in pain. Peter seemed to get a little restless in his seat and his face seemed to show a slight bit of grief in it.

I huffed and puffed trying to catch my breath. The doctor's voice echoes through the truck, "Your mission was a failure Agent Stark, but you have a chance to redeem yourself, but that would have to wait until you get to the base again."

His face disappeared and the chains that were keeping me tied to the truck broke off, clearly, he wants to see what I'm going to do with this, he left my power dampener on me. I jump out of my seat and hunch down in front of Peter, I take his heavy head and hold it between my hands.

"I... I'm sorry Peter..."

He moves his head out of my hands and looks away.

"I had to Peter, but I couldn't."

He remains silent.

"There was no other way."

His head shot around to look at me, his face is filled with anger as he yelled, "No other way... No other way? What other way was there to trick your friend and get him captured by, what is this, Hydra?"