"What are you doing?" Thanos's voice echoes far below us. I look down at him. He vanished. Where did he go? My attention drifts back to the serpent. I could feel how much my power is growing. As her power started dwindling, I hear how the shield starts cracking above me. I look up. I flinch. Thanos is above me trying to punch through the blue force with the power stone. 

The shield cracks and breaks in on itself. He punches me through the bottom layer of the barrier as well. I fall toward the ground. He towers above me. He swings his fists, but I try and keep his fists back from touching me. My shoulder starts digging into the ground with the amount of force that's sinking into my magic. I hear how everybody runs toward me. Strange opens portals for a surprise attack. Peter appears on his right from a portal, he kicks him in the head, "Magic, More magic," He leaps into an opposite portal. As Thanos tries to recover, Peter appears again through another portal behind him, "Magic with a kick!"

Peter tries to hit him again. Before he can finish, Thanos turns, he grabs him from the air, and throws him to the ground, with his hand around his neck. Peter lays next to me. He is really struggling to breathe. I divert some of my power to lighten the grip on Peter's throat.

"Insect!" Thanos screeches as he tries to tighten the grip and pummel me with his opposite hand. In pure frustration, he breaks my grip on his hand on Peter's neck and throws him to the side. He slowly lifts his hand toward Peter about to use the gauntlet but Dad intervenes with a quick shot of a missile. In the corner of my eyes, I see the serpent floating nearby, ever so slowly. I hear her shout in pure misery, "I didn't sign up for this!" She snaps her fingers and disappears. Thanos couldn't care any less as he is blinded by flames. Peter attaches webs on my shoulders and pulls me out of Thanos's grip. Peter then attaches a web to Thanos and strains against it. Thanos pulls Peter toward him, but I wrap Peter in magic and pull him toward me. Thanos is distracted as a ship crashes beside him. A new blue woman jumps in front of him

"Well, well, Nebula!"

Nebula stands across from him, keeping her distance as she yells, "You should have killed me."

He tuts his tongue and grins, "It would've been a waste of parts!"

She attacks Thanos, trying to find out what happened to Gamora. Thanos stays quiet. He uses the Space Stone to cast her aside, flailing. Strange forms of energy ropes to grapple onto the gauntlet. Thanos tries to pull it free but fails as Star-Lord shoots an electric magnet onto the ground beside him, holding down his other hand. Spiderman swings in, and makes a string of web, holding him back, enabling his spider legs to anchor himself. I stand beside him, trying to pull the gauntlet off with my telekinesis, but it feels like pulling six tanks at once. Strange opens a portal above Thanos, and Mantis lands on his shoulders through the portal. She places her hands on his temples. He screams as she tries to put him to sleep. Dad, Peter, and I pull on his left arm as hard as we can. The gauntlet starts budging. 

Quill finally decides to join as he lands in front of Thanos. He yells in his face, "I thought you'd be harder to catch. For the record, this was my plan. Not so strong now, huh? Where's Gamora?"

Thanos groans under Mantis's power, "My Gamora!"

"Oh, bull–shit. Where is she?" Quill answers.

Mantis informs us that he is remorseful. Everything is fine until Nebula realized the horror that Thanos has done with Gamora. She explains something to Quill but I am too busy pulling this gauntlet to focus. I see how his mood starts changing, anger and hatred flood his face.

I call out to him as he slowly turns to Thanos, "Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, understand?" I tug at the gauntlet again, and it starts slipping off slowly, "Don't, don't, don't engage Quill, we've almost got this off!"