The truck's shaking woke me up, I looked around to see I was still in the damn TRUCK! 

Spidey was sitting on the opposite side.

I stood up and ordered, "Beti give me a vitals check." Beti's voice echoed through my earpiece.

"Your vitals seem to have calmed down, no serious bruising anywhere, the vibranium protected you from any serious damage, you might experience a bit of discomfort where you hit your head, Mrs. Stark."

Spider-man stood up and walked over to me, "Who was that you were talking to Siren?"

"Well, my suit has a built-in AI, I take it that's who your suit lady is as well!"

He nods his head. I look around for an opening, there is a locked door on one side.

"I already checked that one but it's locked so you won't be..." I interrupt him by blasting the doors open. That was easier than I thought it would be.

Spidey limps out beside me, something might be wrong, I put my hand on his chest. Spidey was very confused when I did this. "Uh-uh, what are you doing? Stop it, it tickles!"

"Beti scan him for any injuries."

"Spider-Man appears to have a mild concussion, the limping leg is from laying on his side while passed out, the more relative term is pins-and-needles."

"Spidey you'll be just fine!" I mock him.

I look around to see if there is any way out, "Beti where are we even?"

"I'm not sure. The facility walls are hindering my sensors. Y/N I have a rough idea, but you won't be happy to hear where your suit GPS sensors are sending signals from," Beti explains.

"What's wrong Beti?"

"You're in the most secure facility on the Eastern Seaboard. The Damage Control Deep Storage Vault."

"Shit, Seriously?"

Clearly, Spider-man also figured out where we are, he put both hands to his head. I notice that on the wall before him, "DODC-V05" is written in big black letters. I walk over to Spidey as he is trying to open the door. I laugh at him, "The door will most likely remain closed until morning, Spidey."

"Shit, I got somewhere to be!" he yells. He kicks at the bottom of the doors. He wines, "Morning?"

I nod my head with disappointment. Spidey makes himself a hammock between the two containers, and I sit on one of the two containers. He confuses me, he seems like a carefree teenager. He clearly hasn't seen life, yet.

"Siren-" he looks up at me, "-Tell me, that suit looks very technological, It's a stupid question but did Iron Man build you that?"

"Uh, well I'm sure you can say that..."

"So what are you like an avenger?"

"No, and yeah... I'm not your typical avenger."

He sits up and remarks, "Not to brag, but I'm sort of an avenger myself..."

"No he isn't an avenger," Beti mocks.

"Sorry spidey but working for them once, doesn't qualify you to be an avenger."

He sighs, "Well, somebody didn't have their breakfast..."

"Anyways, I take it Stark built you that suit too?"

"He definitely did!"

I get frustrated by this conversation and jump off the container I was sitting on. I go and sit in the middle of the floor. Wanda told me that when she got calm and cleared her mind that she had better control. How is anybody supposed to be calm when all you hear is:

"Ricochet web!" or, "Web grenade!"

He seemed to become bored of just shooting webs, he started jump roping with his webs, how bored is he?

"Hey Siren! I have a question I've been wondering about."

"Yeah?!" I guess I won't be getting any concentration in!

"I was wondering why Mr. Stark never mentioned you?"

"Let's just say I was on a mission for the last few years!"

The conversation didn't stop there, Spidey even told me how he got his powers.

We lay next to each other on a container's rooftop. This feels familiar. "Siren, should I tell this girl I know that I like her?"

"Who is she?" I laugh.

"Who is she? She's.. heh. She's the best. She's awesome. She, uh, she's just a girl who goes to my school. And, uh... Yeah, I just... I really want to tell her, but it's kind of weird, you know? Hey, I'm... I'm Spider-Man." He seems like he is smitten with her. It reminds me of the way Peter and Liz look at each other. 

"What's weird about that?" I ask.

"What if she's expecting someone like Tony Stark? I mean, imagine how disappointed she'd be when she sees me." That's really funny, imagine if he only knew who my dad was...!

"Well, if I were her, I wouldn't be disappointed at all," I giggle. I don't know why I said that, I don't even know who this kid is.

"Thanks, Siren. It's really nice to have somebody to talk to. Hey, how long have we been here anyway?"

I look at my watch, "Thirty-seven minutes."

He groaned at my answer and sits up, unable to control the frustration. He jumps down and walks into the container we arrived in, he dug through the bag. He inspects a wheel-shaped metal piece and then throws it away. He pulls out a Robot head and throws it down. Finally, he holds a purple glowing object. He comes out and shows it to me.

"Check this out, Siren! It's like a glowy orb."

"Shit, that glowy thing is a Chitauri energy core. Be careful with that if it becomes exposed to radiation it will transform into a bomb."

He seems worried, he takes out his phone and calls somebody. I just realized that tomorrow our group is supposed to go to Washington Monument if I remember correctly by online guides I watched to know what to expect at the monument if they take it with them, they'd be pushing it through an X-Ray machine, exposing it to radiation. I take out my phone, I noticed I still have no signal. I need to get to Peter!

Spidey came out of the container, he seems very frustrated with something, maybe he couldn't reach the person he was trying to call. Spider-man uses webs to swing to the warehouse doors. Clinging onto the doors, he starts banging and shouting, hoping someone would hear him.

"Hey! Please! Please, somebody, let me out! Hey! Karen, you have to help me override that time lock." He yells.

I need to try something, as Spidey was focused on the key locker, I levitated myself in front of the giant door. I focused on them, the mass of these locked doors is a lot more than the cars, I'd be lucky if I keep it open for at least two seconds. My hands twirl in the air, I could feel how the door was budging but it was hard, the gears that the door uses to open and close are also working against me. I look at Spidey apologetically, muttering, "I'm sorry..."

I finally opened the door a tiny bit, just enough for me to glide through, as Spidey wanted to move towards the door, it shut closed again. My arms were already aching just trying to open it once, I won't be able to open it again. I heard banging and screaming on the other side of the door. I'm sorry Spidey, but Pete is in danger!

It's still early morning, the sun hasn't even risen yet. I run towards a busy street and call a cab. The cab took me to our hotel. I unlocked my room and deactivated my suit, in the corner of my eye I could see how my hair regained its color.

I climbed into bed, trying to fall asleep before the decathlon, I'll be able to warn them in the morning.