Wanda's PoV:

I sit on the bed folding my clothes. I systematically place each piece of clothing into a suitcase. If I have to flee to make sure Y/N is alright I would do it no doubt. She's like my sister.

I stand up from the bed and walk over to the closet to grab my last pair of shoes left in there. I hold the few souvenirs scattered across the room. I pick my suitcase up and head to the door. As the door slides open I hear a voice calling to me. I look behind me. Vision walked through my door and stood still in front of my bed. He fiddles with his fingers.

"Wanda where are you going?"

"Vis, I need to lay low for the time being..."

"So you just want to leave?"

"I have to Vision!" Tears start forming. I walk closer to Vis. I caress his cheek.

He remains quiet. "I found a nice place in Edinburgh," I mutter.

"I am sorry for telling you that Y/N is dangerous."

"Vis, you only used what you knew..."

"But that doesn't make it better does it!"

"It's ok Vis, really I'm not mad anymore..."

He sighs deeply, "What if I come with you..."

"What Vis no... I can't expect you to do that, you have a life here Vis..."

"Wanda I'm not asking because I just feel like I owe you, I want to Wanda."

"Why Vis, why would you want to do that..."

"I don't entirely know, but every time I'm with you it reminds me of happiness. I- I love you, Wanda."

I turn around, and he just said it. He loves me. I turn back to him. I cup his cheek in my hand. He leans in closer, and his lips touch mine. Is this love? 

Vision picks the suitcase up. We wander down the hall toward the exit. As we walk my eyes catch a glimpse of an unfamiliar face. A blonde man walks past us.

Y/N POV:

Ebony, the cat, walks closer as I lounge on the couch. Agatha is out. Ebony meows for my attention. I reach toward her and scratch her head. I lift myself up from the bed.

I snoop around the house a bit. I open the kitchen cupboards. There is a locked hatch behind the cans of food. Something is behind there. Something is calling me. I need to get behind there.

I reach toward the hatch. My fingers caress the lever to open it. Just as I try and open it I hear a voice behind me. I look behind me. It's Agatha.

"I wouldn't do that if I were Honeybunch!"

"How did you get here?"

"It's the basics of teleporting, it's the baby things!"

"Then why aren't you teaching me these baby things?"

"Because you aren't ready for it!"

"I am, but you won't teach me!"