I freeze in my tracks as I hear Tony's voice behind me, "Because I need you pumpkin." Memories of our past flood my mind. Days I spent at his lake house, learning and laughing with him. But those memories are quickly overtaken by the one day that ruined it all. He chose to only see me for what I can do and not for who I am!

"What do you need me for?" I question with a hostile tone, turning to face him. My eyes are locked onto his, searching for any hint of the man I used to know. "You yourself said I'm useless..."

Tony's suit flies open as he steps forward, his eyes drilling into mine, "Fine, don't do this for me, do this for Peter then!"

"Don't you dare say his name!" My voice shakes with rage. "You got him involved in all of this! And you can't even give him the common decency to let his soul rest. You got him hurt multiple times, and for what? So he could impress you? Look at where that got him! He's dead, Tony! Dead! Let him rest!"

Tony steps closer, his voice low and serious, "Y/N, pumpkin..."

"Don't pumpkin me," I say firmly. My hands shine blue.

"I'm serious. We can bring him back. We can bring all of them back."

My heart skips a beat as his words sink in. Could it really be possible? Could we bring back everyone we had lost?

"I don't believe you," I say, trying to keep my voice steady. "It's impossible. We've done the research. We've done the math, but everything we did never worked!"

Steve steps in, "Actually, Y/N, Tony's right. We've made a plan to go back in time to collect the stones and undo what present Thanos messed up."

"Not this again Dad, we left this behind us! We both saw with our own two eyes that it could never work!" I say as I look into his eyes.

Tony approaches me, his voice softening, "Please, Y/N. We need you. Peter needs you."

Tears start streaming down my face, "You didn't need me then, Tony. Why do you need me now?"

"Because you're the only one who can do this... You're the only one who can help us make this right. Besides Scott Lang," I chip in.

"You mean Scott Lang like the Ant-Man..." I giggle sarcastically and shake my head.

"He proposed something both of us didn't think of, Quantum physics," Dad explains.

I try to hold back my emotions, but the memories of that fateful day flood my mind once again. "You aren't smart enough..." Those words still ring in my ears, haunting me to this day.

"Quantum physics is unreliable, even you know that Dad. It's dangerous." 

"Y/N, do this for Morgan..."

"Fine," I say, trying to keep my voice steady. "I'll help you look into this again, but don't think for a second that I'm doing this for any of you!"

Tony steps forward, pulling me into a tight embrace. For a moment, our past grievances are forgotten, and we are just two people who have lost so much. But I abruptly break apart and sigh as I walk into the darkness. Focusing my power and snapping my fingers. I teleport into the shadow of the compound, it's bigger than I remember and it brings back both good and bad memories.

As I walk into the Avengers compound, I can't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. It's been a while since I've been here, but it still feels like home. Tony and Steve catch up and lead me through the halls, and I can't help but feel excited for what's to come, the only challenge is to hide the excitement.

I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. I know nothing about Quantum physics, and I've never met Scott before in person. I only know him from researching the Civil War between the Avengers way back when I was still involved with Hydra. Tony and Steve seem confident, so I trust that everything will be okay.