On the bus on the way back home.
19:21

Y/N POV:

Ned and I sat in the back of the bus, Peter was in front talking to someone on his phone.

"Wait so you're telling me you have powers Y/N!" He exclaims.

"Shush, don't say that so loud! But yeah," I shush him.

"So what you can talk to people in your mind and move things with your mind..."

"That's as far as I'm aware of yes, I think that's all I can do, I haven't experimented... Oh wait, I can also go invisible, indirectly."

"Wait what do you mean?"

"I tamper with the human retina, like this," I stick my hand out, I tamper with Ned's eyes and make my hand disappear.

"Oh-my-word, You can't do that here, there are others here," He worries.

"Don't worry about that, I only played with your eyes, only you can't see this."

"So what else?"

"Well, I am part of the Avengers."

"Wait, like Spider-man!"

"No, Spidey isn't, that's different... I'm an Avenger because I was trained to fight and I'm sorta, maybe, Iron Man's daughter."

Peter ends his call and comes back toward Ned and me. I look at Ned.

Don't tell anybody! That includes Peter!

I won't!

Peter sits between Ned and me. I scoot closer to the window and throw my legs over Peter's lap, he looks flustered. "What, I'm getting tired and I'm going to take a nap before we make it back to the school."

I take out my phone and look at a new message that just popped up.

Dad:

Are you sure I shouldn't send Happy to get you?

You:

Yeah, don't worry... Peter's Aunt is driving us.

I lay back, looking at how Ned and Peter are talking about Star Wars, he looks so happy when he talks about something he likes. And he likes to explain a lot with his hands. I accidentally moved my leg a bit. "Uh sorry," I apologize.

He looks at me with caring eyes, "Oh don't worry..." He takes out his phone to play some video games on it, he rests his hands on my legs. His touch made me pull back a bit, I haven't had anybody touch me like this, the only touch I've felt was when they would experiment on me. This was nice. My phone buzzes and it draws my attention, I look over at it to see a new urgent news message that was broadcasted, it was a post of me and Spider-man, I can't believe that Blue siren is this famous. I don't understand how, but I'm a little intrigued with the Spidey, I think I'll be doing some digging later. I look at Peter blissfully getting excited at something on the game he was playing.

"Pete, I just saw this, and I was wondering what you're thinking of it?" I turn the phone to point at him.

"Well, I don't know, Spider-Man is probably lucky she was there, but I think he could have done it without her."