Third Person Point of View:

Y/N falls to her knees in despair. Her face flushes with tears. As she leans forward her hair starts tumbling ever so slowly toward the ground—her yearning for help echoes down the empty halls. Doctor Fischer, the mad scientist that gave this child her mission, is pleased with his actions. He has gotten rid of two of the biggest hurdles his young experiment has ahead of her. He has done well. He slowly backs away. He laughs to himself like a mad man.

While Y/N cries to herself she hears a faint voice whisper to her. It's a man's voice. It has a slight resemblance to Peter's voice.

"Let me handle this," The mysterious voice whispers.

Y/N's head jumps up and she looks around her. Nobody is there. SIn pure anguish, she quietly talks back to this voice, "Peter is that you?"

"No baby girl... I am only that what you love the most." The fact that it sounds like Peter hurts her even more. It seems she truly loves him.

Y/N begs for an answer, "Then how will you 'handle' this?"

"Let me take control of the body hun."

"Wait, no..." She mutters.

"Y/N, please! You have no idea how to use the powers I've granted you. Let me help you get out of this!"

"I've been doing just fine thank you."

"So, weeping on the floor is doing fine. Well, then I'm doing bloody well fantastic!"

"How do I know that you aren't just tricking me?"

"Trust me and I can get both Tony and Peter out of this alive!"

Y/N goes quiet until finally agrees to this being that whispered to her. She is sent back into her head. She examines her surroundings. It seems familiar. She's been here before. Her outer body engulfs in blue magic, her hair starts floating above her and her hands dance in the air. In her mind, Y/N sits on the floor looking at what this being is making her do. She jumps as an entity appears right of her, in her mind.

She takes a fighting pose as this entity walks closer. The entity appears to be peaceful although it doesn't seem to be human. She stretches her left arm out toward Y/N. Y/N backs away a bit.

"Calm child." The entity voices. The voice tugs at Y/N, it seems familiar in some way. This presence feels like a mother. 

"Who... Who are you?" Y/N questions. The entity looks at Y/N a bit shocked.

"Well... I am the one that gave you these powers. I belong to a trio of powerful beings. A few years ago the three of us decided to bless three humans with our power. A game of some sort."

"You said three?"

"Yes, the witch that conquers the land, the Siren that rules the water, and finally the Dragon that dominates the skies."

"Were you the one that planted these thoughts and longing to know more about sea creatures like the siren itself?"

"I was not. That remains a mystery, but I might have a slight idea of who it might be. I was however the one that helped you realize who you are."