12

"Y/N!" Peter comes running up to me as I casually sit and eat my lunch. Sometimes I wish I can lounge about and eat my lunch, but clearly, that's too good for some people. I slowly lift my head to look at Peter, in his cute stressed face. He seems anxious, and excited but also a little flustered.

"How can I help you mister Parker," he tries to say something but I cut him off, I lift my hand, gesturing that my services aren't free, "Pay up Peter, you know that after my Dad cut my allowance I need every dollar I can get."

"As if Y/N, I know you probably have a savings account hidden somewhere!"

"I did... But Dad found it!"

"Damn Stark, is there anything else you're hiding?"

"I don't know like, my surname to be known to the rest of the world! You know you can't say that out loud here Parker!"

"Uggh fine..." he rolls his eyes and takes two dollars out of his pocket. I playfully scoff at his amount and smile at him, "You're a bit short, so I'll have to collect that from you later."

"Anyways listen up! I need your help, so you know it's homecoming tonight, and I kinda just asked Liz to the dance with me, I know it was dumb, but I like her, Y/N!"

This took me back a bit, I... I thought that after what happened the other night that he... He might have liked me, that the first person who saw me not as a Stark but as me, actually liked me. My interest slightly fell, but I still feel like I have to help, he is practically begging.

"Oh ok, Pete, what do you want me to do?"

"Teach me how to be around a girl!"

"Ok but you're doing it perfectly fine with me?"

"Yeah but that's different because you're Y/N!"

"Oh... Yeah, obviously..."

He seems to have noticed something but brushed it off by the expression on his face, he shook it off and continued gushing about Liz, why is he so cute while talking about somebody else... I really can't help falling for him, can I...?

I stand up and walk so that I'm inches away from him, I place my hand on his chest and smile, "Fine, I'll help you, but only after school, after I get my Deli sandwich and we can talk about this while I comfortably sit on my living room couch." I give him one final smile and turn around to walk to my next class.

***

I slowly unlock my door, Peter tries to rush me from behind as I get less interested with each step I take in my apartment. He walks towards my kitchen counter and places the sandwiches on the counter he nervously walks up and down my apartment. It is getting annoying, I wave my hands to control him and pull him closer to me, "Peter, if you want to ask something, ask!"

"Ok fine... Can you teach me to dance...?"

"I don't know, I think it's gonna cost you?" I hold my hand out with a non-conspicuous smile.

"You smooch!"

"You want my help, don't you?"

He seems over it, he breaks my hold and turns towards my door, I quickly think of a plan, "Ok fine... The first lesson is free Parker... Get your butt over here and throw your arms around me!"

"Wait what?"

"Yes you heard me, you'll need to know how to slow dance... You'll need to know how to not step on her toes," I hold my hand out.