Third Person POV:

Sometime after Y/N left.

Peter sits in one of the booths at the café. He is serenely working, typing away on a computer. An empty cup of Mocha is placed next to his laptop. A napkin lays open with words scribbled on it. Some scarps are scattered on the chair next to him. The doorbell rings as a new customer walks in. The booth Peter sits in overlooks the entrance. 

A girl walks in. She has long flowing blonde hair. Her outfit seems a bit different from what you'd usually see a girl her age wears. She looks over to the curious Peter. She brushes a strand of hair behind her ear and walks to the counter. Peter analyzes this girl, she seems different. He does not feel attracted to her, he seems to be only observing this strange girl.

His attention differs back to his computer. He types vigorously at something he seems to be planning on the screen. He calculates something mathematical on the napkin. He sighs. 

If only I could help her... He thinks to himself. A drop of sweat runs down his forehead. The girl walks from the counter and sits next to Peter.

He looks at her with confusion stretching across his face, he tries not to come off as rude, "Hi, can I help you?"

"Well... I was wondering if you'd be able to help me?"

"Wait why?"

"I recently moved from... uhh," she seems a bit lost, more than what's normal," uhh Utah, I moved from Utah and I was wondering if you could show me around."

"Well usually people introduce themselves with their names, I'm Peter..."

"Oh... Sorry, I'm- M- Mari..." She says shyly.

"Oh well, it's nice to meet you, Mari."

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit too busy to show you around the city right now..."

"Oh no worries I can wait," she scoots closer to Peter, she rests her elbow on the table and plays with her hair. He scoots away from her, gently pushing some of the scraps that are on the chair.

She seems frustrated with herself. He didn't like the feeling that is circulating around him. He picks his backpack up and pushes all the scrap into it. He closes his computer. He picks up the napkin and throws it away. He rushes out the door. The bell chimes as he exits. The girl looks at him confused with a bit of frustration.

Y/N POV:

I lazily sit up from bed. Light beams through the window, blinding me as I stare at the ocean. I slide my slippers on and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Agatha comes in, chippy as always. 

"Goodmorning Stark, did you finally get used to living here, or is it still not to your liking? Maybe I should get you a five-star hotel with a grand breakfast." 

I sigh and reach for the cereal above the fridge, "Now that you're offering, I'd love a Lobster Frittata."

"Oh shut it, Honey..." 

"Well Agatha, now that I have you here, I've been wanting to show you something."

"Fine fine, if I have to."

She accompanies me down to the basement. I've only been here for a couple of days after meeting Agatha at that shrine I accompanied her to her house. It's been exciting, to say the least. We've had our ups and downs. But she's really become a mentor. After climbing down the flight of stairs I look back to where Agatha is. She stands still in the middle of the room.

"So what are we here for if I may ask?"

"So I've been wanting to get back at you."

"Why?"

"For this," I look back at her and lift my fist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" She lifts her right hand and seems confused as to why her abilities aren't working.

"Well, it's easy honestly," I point to the six ruins cast along the walls, "While in the presence of the ruins, only the caster of those ruins can use their magic."

"What are you getting to?"

"I don't need magic to hit you!" I lift my right hand and hit her in the face. She flies back. The ruins fade and my laugh echoes through the basement. She lifts her head and a maniacal smile sprouts on her face. Her hands gleam purple and she thrusts her arm forward, I shoot backward against the brick wall. My back aches in pure pain. 

"Oh and you're on cleaning the litter tray as well as the dishes for a month, don't ever do that again!" Her angered voice brings sheer shivers down my spine.

A/N - Hey, soooo the next couple of chapters will consist merely of what Y/N is learning with Agatha and what is happening to the others that helped Y/N escape. It will be short, but it will necessary. I really hope you all have a wonderful day, okay bye~