Third Person POV

Avenger's Compound in Meeting Room

All the Avengers sit around a giant glass table. Next to the table is a screen that shows the Blue Siren restrained in a stray jacket and ability-dampeners that are attached around her neck. She stares intensely at the wall. No emotion even tries to creep out onto her face. She seems like a robot.

Peter walks into the room with a bit of a limp. A new face glances at Peter at his arrival into the room. 

"Sorry, can I help you?" Peter asks kindly.

Secretary Ross's eyebrow twitches as he sees a teenager talk to him, "What is a kid doing here?"

"He sure has more right than you to be here, doesn't he Ross?" Tony speaks up.

"What are you trying to prove, Stark?"

"Nothing, just carry on," Tony lays back and rolls his eyes.

Peter takes his seat between Natasha and Tony. Steve clears his throat," Ross, what are you here for again? You already got us into signing the damn Sokovia Accords." Peter looks at the other Avengers with confusion stretching across his face. He didn't know about these Accords.

"Five years ago, I had a heart attack. I dropped right in the middle of my back-swing. It turned out it was the best round of my life, because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass... I found something 40 years in the Army had never taught me: Perspective. The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt. But she's not an Avenger. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives, but while a great many people see her as a hero, there are some... who would prefer the word vigilante." Ross groans.

"And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary?" Natasha asks.

"How about, dangerous?"

"She's not dangerous!" Peter yells. The pure annoyance on Ross's face slowly starts increasing.

"Again, who brought this kid in here?"

"Peter, take it easy. It is okay, we'll have time to argue afterward," Wanda laughs.

Ross carries on, "Me, along with 117 countries, have decided that this Blue Siren is to be detained and closely examined."

Tony shoots up and slams the table, "You will not! I will not have her go through that again!"

"I am sorry Stark but a year ago there was no record of you having any child?"

Tony fidgets with his fingers and takes a deep breath before sighing and sitting down.

Rhodes lifts his right arm. Ross gives Rhodes a chance to speak, "So what happens with the child right now?"

"Three days from now, the UN sends in troops to detain and bring this 'hero' into our custody."

"And what if we choose to fight back?"

"Then you retire, become no-names in the halls of heroes."

"Nat, you can't possibly be thinking that having her out on the lose is safe for any of us, do you?" Steve questions.