Epilogue:

The Avengers stood solemnly around a closed casket, paying their respects to their fallen comrade. Morgan, Tony Stark's daughter, clung to her mother's hand, tears streaming down her face. She made her way to the casket, holding a bouquet of flowers that her sister Y/N had grown for her in a secret grove in the forest.

As she placed the flowers on the casket, Morgan whispered, "I miss you so much, Y/N. I wish you were still here with us." She wiped away her tears, trying to be strong for her family.

Macy walked up to the casket with a hooded figure by her side. She leaned down and whispered something to Y/N that no one else could hear, she took out a piece of paper in her pocket and placed in on yhe casket under the roses, it was a poem that she wrote to Y/N. The figure beside her placed her hands on the casket and spoke softly, "You were my best student, Y/N. I will always be proud of you. Rest in peace."

Wanda stood frozen in place, grief weighing heavily on her heart. She had lost her lover and one of her closest friends, and it felt like the weight of the world was crushing down on her.

Peter stood between his friends, Ned and MJ, their eyes red and puffy from crying. He placed a blue tulip on the casket, among the sea of white roses, and whispered, "I love you, Y/N." He held onto her amulet, which he had kept close to him since her passing.

As the ceremony came to a close, the crowd dispersed, leaving only the select few that Y/N had requested to be present. A prerecorded message from Y/N began to play, and her friends and family listened intently, feeling her presence once again.

"Uh hi... So I guess if you guys are seeing this then it means I did what I thought I would do... I thought Mer- I mean Stephen was lying, but when I looked into it myself, I saw that it was the only way," her eyes looked into Peter's as if the prerecorded video knew where he was standing, "Peter, I guess it worked... And if I had to give my life for you to live, I would do it all over again! You were the person that saw me for who I truly am. You broke me out of the cage that Hydra put me in. You showed me love. You showed me joy, and best of all, you showed me that I'm not a monster. Mom, I'm really sorry that I'm leaving you again... I- I didn't entirely plan on it. I wanted you to be by my side one day, picking wedding outfits, being by my side with my first pregnancy and knowing that your babygirl was happy. May, you became my second mother, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. You opened your door when I needed a place to live. You made the best food and spending time with you after school was the highlight of my day. You celebrated every tiny victory with me! You held my hand when my world was crumbling, thank you!" Y/N becomes quiet as she thought of the remaining two people.

She bent down on the hologram, standing the same height as her younger sister did, "Morgan, the sweetest and most creative girl I have ever met. You truly were a source of happiness for me, coming down to the lakehouse once a year just to see you for your birthday was the best. I know I told you that magical power came from the nature around you but I was lying, my magic's power became stronger when I was thinking of you. You were my strength and my reason to keep fighting! I love you 3000 sissie! Keep watching over Mom for me and also give Peter a bigggg hug from me! Stay kind okay," Y/N took a deep breath in, but everybody that was present was confused as she named all of them, "Dad... I should hate you... I should hate you... I should hate you, for what you did to me," Y/N started to tear up, "For how you made me feel, but the truth is, I just can't. And I hate myself because of it... You were my rock even when I lost sight of you, thank you for always caring even though we fought and things were ugly... I never stopped loving you... Well yeah... bye guys... Thank you for making me into the proud woman I am today and helping me actually become a hero..."