Y/N POV:

"Y/N!" Agatha calls me from downstairs.

 "What! I am busy," I call out as I scroll on my phone.

"Come down here now!"

"Fine fine! Don't get your knickers in a twist!" I roll my eyes as I get up.

"Just get down here!" 

I walk down. A man with a red cape stands in the middle of the living room. A giant magical circle stands tall behind him.

"At least you aren't bored..."

"Stop it Y/N, he is for you. And I thought you went for the younger men?"

"Never mind that! We have something more pressing!" The man says.

"Wait why?" I question. 

"Why would they want me?"

"Y/N, we don't have time!" He closes the portal behind him and opens a new one.

"Okay, but at least tell me what's going on!"

"I will as soon as we get to Sanctum Sanctorum." I take a peek behind him, it seems that portal connects to some park. Agatha decides to stay behind as I follow this wizard through the portal.

In the distance, I see two familiar faces. Dad and mom seem to be walking in the park. Since when have they been doing that? As I walk closer I start to hear their conversations. 

"Slow down, slow down. I'm not kidding."

Mom laughs at him, "You're rambling."

"Look, you know how you're in  a dream, and in you have to pee?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, and then you're like, Oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I do? Oh! Someone's watching..."

"Ew Dad nobody has to hear that!" I yell from behind them.

They turn around. Mom is thrilled but Dad seems terrified.

"Calm down, I'm not going to attack, I'm not going to do anything. Merlin here says he needs our help!"

"Tony Stark, I'm Strange. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, on the wedding, by the way."

"Wedding?" I look at them.

"A lot happened honey."

"We need your help. Look, it's not to say that the fate of the universe is at stake." Strange rambles on.

"Dad just let Merlin do his wiggly woos and follow him."

Strange opens another portal to what I presume is the Sanctum Sanctorum. I step through it. Bruce and another magician are in the sanctum waiting for us. 

"Wow, I really didn't want us to catch up like this Bruce."

"Y/N, last time I saw you, you were tiny!"

Strange and Dad step through the portal. Dad meets up with Bruce. Clearly, he's been AWOL for a while. Strange and the other sorcerer Wong start explaining things like that there are six extraordinary pebbles and that these little rocks each control an essential aspect of existence. Oh, and that a big bad barney is coming to kill us for these pebbles.