Y/N's PoV:

"We've gotta turn this ship around." Strange says.

"Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan." Dad jokes.

"No, I want to protect the stone."

"And I want you to thank me. Go ahead. I'm listening," I gloat.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" 

"Who just saved your magical ass? Us!" Dad carries on.

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet," he snaps at dad.

"And due to the fact you didn't work with us, we're now in flying doughnut billions of miles away from Earth with no backup!" I shut both of them up by shouting at Strange.

"I'm the backup," he walks closer holding my hand.

"No. You're a stowaway. The adults are talking." Tony argues with him.

Tony and strange keep going at each other. This isn't productive. Until Dad comes up with a plan. What if we take the fight to him?  

Strange pauses for a second before giving his thoughts on the matter, "Alright, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand- if it comes to saving you, your kid, spidey, or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't because the fate of the universe depends on it."

"What a good moral compass. We're straight to the point," Dad says. He turns to Peter and me. He rests his hands on our shoulders and continuous talking, "Alright, kids. You're Avengers now." Peter looks at Tony in disbelief, and then smiles and nods in satisfaction. But it doesn't feel right... Why do I want to be a part of something when the people of that organization tried to get me arrested?

***

I sit on some steps. Peter sits beside me, resting his hand on my leg. Tony and Strange seem restless. "What's up?" I ask them.

"I think we're here, but I don't think this rig has a self-park function." He points ahead of him. A giant red planet appears on the monitor. This is the plant Titan, but it looks deserted. Dad looks at the two big arm holders sticking out of the floor. He calls Peter closer.

Peter gets up and mimics my Dad that put his arm in the machine for piloting. "This was meant for one big guy, so we got to move at the same time," Tony instructs.

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter yells.

"You might want to turn," I tell them.

"We are trying to turn!" Peter yells.

I notice that it isn't working. I get up from my seat and focus on moving the entire doughnut with my power. I had only enough power to nudge it away from the debris scattered across the plant. I don't think I'll be able to get us a soft landing. I create a barrier around us to prevent us from being killed in the crash landing. Strange sees this and wraps his power around my forcefield.

The ship shakes around. It starts crumbling before our eyes. Finally, it crashes to the ground. I lift us out of the ship and land us safely on the ground of this planet.

Peter looks at me, "You alright?" I shake my head and reassure him with a smile.

Dad glances at me, "That was close. I owe you one."