I pick myself up from bed and slide on my slippers. After the blip, we came home. We met someone new, someone more assertive, and Dad and the other Avengers even went to kill Thanos after he snapped again.

But to me, nothing feels reel anymore. I decided to be fully responsible for my rent, well technically... I moved into Peter's old room as May stated that the apartment was too quiet with only her. School is different too, most of the teens in my grade blipped—more than half of the school. But it didn't stop me from actually completing school.

Date: 13 July 2023
Place: Fast Stop Diner

As I hear the doorbell ring I look at the door. I smile as I see May enter. She's been overprotective after the blip making sure I have everything I need, making sure I'm safe, and making sure I won't just disappear.

She hastily ran up toward me, "It's here!"

"What's here?" I ask her with a confused look on my face.

"Don't be dumb, your letter from MIT, it's here!"

"You can't be serious, I thought it would never come!" I grab the letter and tear it open. I take a deep breath first to calm my nerves. This is it, this tells me if I am my person and if deciding to not live off of my Dad's money and connections was a smart idea.

I give in to the anticipation and start reading. My heart skips beats at each new sentence, "Congratulations, you got in!" I read out loud.

May is ecstatic, she runs behind the counter and grabs two slices of cake. She plops the plates down on the counter and starts munching. She does mini dances in between each bite. She almost seems more excited than I am. But the celebration is cut short as May has to leave, "I have to go to work! But tomorrow we'll be having a feast!"

"I'll be holding you on that promise," I point to her as she leaves.

She turns around and smiles before telling me, "I'm so proud of you, we might not be blood-related, but I'm so very proud of you. You've become one fine woman!"

"Aw stop it, you're going to make me cry! But I'm probably going to have to call Tony, aren't I?"

"Sadly, when last did you guys even speak to each other?" She leans against the doorframe at the exit.

"Well I talk to Mom and Morgan quite frequently, but he and I haven't said a word in the last two years." I rest my head in my hands on the counter.

"Hey, with reason! And I'm sure Peter would have told you the very same thing!" She says with a stern voice.

"Hey, we agreed that we would warn the other one if we talked about him!" I smile. But still, his name left an ache in my chest. It's been five years since the blip and I still think of him every single passing moment.

"Ok, but get a move on! They'll probably be waiting for you Aunt May!"

"Fine fine, but I'll see you at eight, stay safe okay!" She says as she exits the diner. I clean up some of the empty tables. I walk into the kitchen, put away my apron, and head out.

This part of town is usually quiet at night. No ruffians, hooligans, or druggies ever come to this part of town. But as I walk down the street toward my apartment Suddenly I get pulled into an alleyway with force. I feel how hands grab all around me.

"Tear off her clothes!" a man shouts.

"Let me at her first!" another yells.

"Get off of me you animals!" I shriek, trying to kick them off of me. But it's futile they open my shirt and try and adjust me. I haven't been in any conflict for a while now, but they leave me no choice.

I pick the four men up in mid-air. The blue energy shines off of them. I lower one toward me and raise my fist to punch him in the gut. The man groans in pain, but this is what they deserve. I repeatedly hit the man in his stomach, one hit after another. His screams start sending me into a trance.

All I see is Thanos's face, his screams of misery, and the pure pleasure I get from beating him to a pulp.

"Y/N!" I hear Peter's voice. I turn around to see him moments before he blipped. I run up to him. The hallucination fades as I snap to reality. Steve stands there, shocked.

"What should I have left them to do with me what they wanted?" I look up at him. Anger stirs deep inside of me.

"It still doesn't make this right!"

"What should I have expected from a man who came from a time where women were expected to work in the kitchens and men with their misogynistic drives." I leave him speechless.

I shake my head and teleport up to the top of the building above us. I don't want to hear what he or any of the Avengers have to say!

I stop in my tracks as I hear him say," We might be able to bring Peter back!"

I try and stop myself from overreacting but the feelings take over. I focus on Steve as I pull him up from the floor, levitating 14 meters from the floor.

"Impossible, I've done the math, I've done the research, it's impossible. I warn you that you rather wouldn't want to play with my feeling like that! Don't bring any of those hypotheticals to me!" I raise my hand readying to smash him into the floor below.

"Whoa whoa whoa! It's not hypothetical, I'm being honest here! We've made a plan to go back in time to collect the stones and undue what present Thanos messed up." He tries to buy himself some believability.

"Oh, sure! So why do you guys need me?" I question him

"Because I need you pumpkin," I hear Tony's voice behind me. I stand there shocked, remembering all the memories of us when I was younger and the days I spent at his lake house. But that day ruins all of them! The day we returned from space, the day he became nothing more than a stranger to me...

"You didn't need me then so why do you need me now?" I question with a hostile tone.

"Fine, don't do this for me, do this for Peter then!" He snaps back at me.

"Don't you dare say his name! You got him involved in all of this! You got him hurt multiple times and why, because he wants to impress you, but see how far that got him! HE'S DEAD TONY!"

His suit flies open as he stomps toward me, I'm taken aback by his being serious, but Steve steps in, "Don't you talk to him like that when you very well know he is dead because of you! Peter is dead because of you! You, the mythical being Blue Siren, couldn't stop Thanos... If only you could live up to your name."

"Stop it okay, I know I owe him this much! But you're rubbing salt into deep deep wounds, so I'd appreciate it if you could keep your mouth."

"Y/N, pumpkin, I'm serious, we can bring him back. We can bring all of them back."

Tears start streaming down my face, I try and lean forward to get a hug from Dad, but stop myself as I remember his words that day, "You're a failure of an Avenger..."