14

(Keep in mind that this one is a little bit dark, not too dark tho...)

Queens

My Apartment
19:32

I pick my phone slowly up and call Dad, "Uhh... Hey Dad, are you back in town yet."

"Hey kiddo, I just got back from Qatar, I heard what you did with that vulture guy, well done!"

I am speechless for a second, but then I took a deep sigh and spoke further, "Thanks, Dad... I was wondering if you'd like to go out or something?"

"Oh yeah sure kiddo, what were you thinking?"

"There is this really nice place near the docks, we could meet there where Peter and I took down vulture?"

"Sounds good! Listen, kid, about your crime fighting and everything, I wanted to award you somehow after taking down Vulture, and I thought about getting you to join the A..." I interrupt Dad.

"Uh sorry Dad, I have to go, I need to do something else before I meet you there, see you in an hour." I end the call and hurry out of my apartment, my guilt started getting the better of me as I pass Parker's apartment. I couldn't just leave May probably hysterical after Parker didn't come home.

I knock on the door slowly, the door swings open and May stands in the doorway, her eyes are puffy. She's probably been crying the whole night.

"Y/N... I'm sorry, but Peter is home right now."

"Are you okay, Aunt May?"

She tries toughing it out and tries lying, but breaks down due to it. I think I understand how she'd feel, I'd probably feel the same if I didn't know where Parker was. I took a deep breath and spoke, "I'll bring him back, but I promise you he's safe right now."

"What... What do you mean?"

"Long story short, he's Spider-Man and I'm Blue siren... He's gotten himself mixed up into the wrong things, but I promise you I'll save him!"

She throws her arms around me and weeps into my shirt, "Please... Just be careful, he's always spoken so highly of you Y/N. I know that I haven't known you for as long as I've known Peter, but both of you are family to me. A family looks out for each other, so be careful, Y/N!"

Her words leave me a bit shocked, Family?

She lets go of me and I walk away, I go up to the roof, put on my suit, and quickly fly over to the compound. As I fly through the city I feel a terrible gnawing feeling at the back of my head, I brush it off and speed up to try and make it to the compound before I have to meet Dad.

I hide my presence from everybody and walk through the main entrance all the way to Wanda's room. I leave her a note reading:

Thank you for all the advice and training... I promise that I'm doing the right thing, whatever anybody tells you just remember that you were the best mentor anybody could have.
-Y/N

I sneak through the compound, trying to avoid everybody, but as I turn the corner to the main entrance I walk straight into Steve. He immediately arms himself and looks around, I'll look even worse if I don't do anything, I make myself visible to him and only him.